Don't agree totally as Walters decisions have been totally wrong in the past and it is well known he stays well within his comfort zone. How many young players have ever gotten a chance under Walter? Very Few. Signing Davy Weir for another season shows you just what i mean. He cost us ten in a row first time round with his loopy decisions and misplaced loyalty and now he is falling into the same trap.

Calscot - think you misread people feeling 'sorry' for him; it's more that we are puzzled when a young prospect doesn't seem to be getting a chance without any obvious explanation. Hope I'm not saying the same thing about Fleck in year's time.

fleck is only 16 and I can't see him being a regular in the first team for a few seasons at least, unless he is really special......

fleck is only 16 and I can't see him being a regular in the first team for a few seasons at least, unless he is really special......

I think there's no doubt he's special,but I would also be reluctant to expose him to the Ibrox boo boys,nah seriously the lad looks like he could make his mark this season in the first team,let's hope so :rfc:

I think there's no doubt he's special,but I would also be reluctant to expose him to the Ibrox boo boys,nah seriously the lad looks like he could make his mark this season in the first team,let's hope so :rfc:

sure he will get some games m8 but i think it'll be mainly sub appearances and league cup games etc, can't see him starting many SPL games until the league's wrapped up :rolleyes:

if he impresses then he may have to start but would WS do that?

sure he will get some games m8 but i think it'll be mainly sub appearances and league cup games etc, can't see him starting many SPL games until the league's wrapped up :rolleyes:

if he impresses then he may have to start but would WS do that?

I think we should see Fleck more often this season. Id like to see him given some home games where he will get more space and time to express himself and therefor his confidence would grow

I don't think there's any doubt we'll see more of Fleck this coming season. Could he be the creative player we need? Maybe he's still too young, but then Rooney was playing every week for Everton when he was only slightly older. Surely Walcott and Ramsey would play every week for us?:rfc:

I don't think there's any doubt we'll see more of Fleck this coming season. Could he be the creative player we need? Maybe he's still too young, but then Rooney was playing every week for Everton when he was only slightly older. Surely Walcott and Ramsey would play every week for us?:rfc:

The wee bits here and there that i've seen of him,he certainly looks the part with pace vision and power for such a young lad,I would like to think we will see him play more first team games this season

Did anyone see the players arriving back after winning the UEFA semi?. All of them were full of smiles, except for Buffel and Gow who were straggling at the back with their faces like thunder. Not sure if I'm reading into things too much but I've got a suspicion that Gow hasn't exactly gelled too well with the other Scottish lads. It could be to do with the family bereavment that he suffered around the time he joined last summer which would be understandable. Or it could just be that he's developed an attitude problem what with being stuck in the reserves all last season. Either way I get the impression he's become a bit of an outcast. Shame too, as I've heard a lot of good things about him.