The forgotten man!

Sounds to me that interested clubs aren't offering him the same or improved wages as we pay him and he's happy to rot away in the reserves until his contract ends.

I like Hemdani and didnt think he deserved his criticism so much. He was in one week and out the next 4 so he was never going to be consistant last season.

Im not sure about him in the centre of defence so much, but i think he would be suited superbly to a sweeper role with Carlos and Weir.

I don't think we need 3 CH's. Carlos as man-marker and Hemdani sweeping a little behind him would be enough.

I was hoping he would leave as he just doesn't seem to have the right attitude. I agree with McCoist's thinking surely it's a compliment to be picked against Barcelona and not against St Mirren?

What happened to that old saying that a foreign player won't fancy cold, wet Wednesday night at Love Street or whatever?

I think at a club as big as Rangers and even some not so big, you have to realise you may not play all the matches due to it being a squad game these days.

If you want to play all the time you have to show you are undoubtedly the best in your position and that you are highly motivated to play and have the right attitude. I don't think Hemdani had any of those attributes.

He's a good player but never showed last season that he should be in the team every week. Not even a little bit. He was valuable when we needed extra support in midfield in Euro games when we played 3 central midfielders but we didn't need that in the SPL and Thomson showed he was a better choice in domestic games.

But what makes me wish he would leave is the impression he's given about his attitude which also seemed to affect his play at the end of the season. He's clearly not happy and wants to leave and I'm wary that the only reason for him to stay is money. Money is not a good motivator and even worse when it's about not getting as much elsewhere rather than a pay rise.

I would prefer to free his wage for a new midfielder who has more attacking flair than we have at present and who also actually wants to play for us.

Hemdani is still a quality player but, as has been said, with BF and KT he is surplus to requirements - although, that said you do need back-up for each position - the problem is will he want to be just back-up ?

BF won't get dropped and I prefer KT in the middle than BH.

I also agree that we need a more creative/flair midfielder rather than another holding mid.

I actually think that BF and KT should be COMPETING for one position whilst a creative mid is brought in beside to add flair.

If Furman doesnt go out on loan then id like to see him get more games this season. If he does go then Hemdani could be an important player if BF or KT gets injured.

Id actually still like to see Hemdani get back in the team and go further up the park more.

He was awful last season after being player of the year season before. He is IMO far too defensive for the SPL.

But Watty loves defensive tactics and players so you'd think Hemdani would be 1st pick every week. Maybe the problem is his long ball punts (hit and hopes) aren't that accurate.

Hemdani seemed to give the ball away a lot last year, and his main strength is keeping the ball and playing a simple pass. If he is going to stay he will need to improve a lot from last year. Having said that, the year before, he was outstanding (or was he the best of a very bad lot?).

That's the point though. The season before last, despite playing 'out of position' for most of the season, amongst all sorts of dressing room unrest and under 2 (very) different managers, BH was easily our most consistent and reliable player.

As for 'best of a bad lot', well just remember we still had players like Hutton and Prso, not to mention others like Ferguson, McGregor, Novo and (dare I say it) Boyd. Hemdani was a stand-out and had it not been for the troubles we had as a team could've been POTY.