I really hope your right. But WS' selections and formations recently have given me ZERO confidence. He sticks with his favourties too much.

How do players become favourites? They can't become favourites automatically. Why don't you think the new players will become favourites? Age doesn't seem to be a barrier as after all, Adam became a "favourite" at 20 years old - one year older than the young Spaniard...

Yeah heard this last night

Doesn't this midfield excite you now for Saturday ?

Novo______Mendes______Thomson_____Aaron

Instead of Dailly, Adam and Lee !

Looks good, but WS and the Old Boys club won't be broken because the fans are not happy!!

Loovens - �£2.5m

Anyone else think that would have been worth spending 4 weeks ago to keep us in the CL??

Bougherra should have been brought in earlier...

A midfield even more so.

While I'm happy we're now spending, this should have been done weeks ago.

Loovens - �£2.5m

Anyone else think that would have been worth spending 4 weeks ago to keep us in the CL??

Would he have been fit enough / made much of a difference in the qualifier, who knows?

�£2.5m or �£3m depending on who your believe, for a Championship defender thats in the last year of his contract?

Too much if you ask me, as with broonaldo4 if they want to pay over the odds then let them. I'd rather we played hard-ball and walked away from some signings than be ripped off and pay over the odds.

(hopefully we have other options though)