Brunt has done well for WBA any time that I have seen them play. However, do we really need another left sided player? Could be that the rumours that Aaron is being recalled due to lack of opportunites are correct and we are looking to Brunt?

Feeney is a funny one, a decent guy, a proud Bear and he has improved with DUFC and NI recently. Is he good enough for Rangers? Again, with the downsizing and need to move high earners on, Feeney (and Jason Scotland as I've heard that we are interested in him) are the type of players we'll be looking at to replace the likes of Miller, Novo and Boyd - if / when they are moved on.

Another player I've heard we are looking at is Ricardo Fuller who can leave Stoke on a free this summer, but he is likely to move to another EPL club.

Cammy F

Not a rumour just a note of interest Maarten Stekelenburg the Dutch keeper is to leave Ajax. Anderlecht are interested in him but he would prefer to play in England. Sell shagger and bring him in and hopefully earn a few mill on the deal.

Brunt has done well for WBA any time that I have seen them play. However, do we really need another left sided player? Could be that the rumours that Aaron is being recalled due to lack of opportunites are correct and we are looking to Brunt?

Feeney is a funny one, a decent guy, a proud Bear and he has improved with DUFC and NI recently. Is he good enough for Rangers? Again, with the downsizing and need to move high earners on, Feeney (and Jason Scotland as I've heard that we are interested in him) are the type of players we'll be looking at to replace the likes of Miller, Novo and Boyd - if / when they are moved on.

Another player I've heard we are looking at is Ricardo Fuller who can leave Stoke on a free this summer, but he is likely to move to another EPL club.

Cammy F

Feeney for me guys!

Feeney is not any better than what we have and won't improve the squad IMO especially as we will be cutting down the first team squad size. Same goes with Brunt a decent player but not going to improve our squad........

Mate at work who is a season ticket holder at Tannadice thinks Feeney is a poor man's Kenny Miller. Plenty of endeavour, but little quality.

Wouldn't get a game before ANY of the strikers we have at the moment IMO.

Still, a proud BLUENOSE. :rfc:

As For Chris Brunt, I'd think he'd be a decent signing. IMO he's better than Beasley and physically, would be suited to the SPL. Can also take a decent free kick, and let's not kid ourselves, we are gaggin' for a player who can be a regular threat from a set piece.

Edited by nokiss

Guest adamski

Other players around the Scottish Premier league are..

Mark Reynolds(Def C) Motherwell proved to be a flash in the pan last season

Ian Vigurs (Mid Cen) I.C.T. christ

Stephen McGinn(Mid cen) St.Mirren rarely starts for st mirren :confused:

Andy Dorman(Mid Cen) St.Mirren

Mhedi Taouil (Att mid) Kilmarnock Rarely starts for Kilmarnock

Gary Kenneth( Def Cen) Dundee utd Wilkie Mark II

Prince Bauben( Mid Cen) Dundee Utd

Darren Barr( Def Cen) Falkirk Pressley Mark II

Scott Arfield(Mid Cen) Falkirk

god help us if that's as far as we aim

Borrowed from another forum:

IN:

Dorman, St Mirren – 550K

Aguair, Hearts – Free

Tonel, Sporting – 1.8m

Stranzl, Moscow – Free

Miller, Aberdeen – Free

Cerny, Hamilton – 150K

Barr, Falkirk – 300K

Hutton, Spurs – Swap

Total – 2.8m

OUT:

Ferguson, Cardiff – 1.2M

Webster, St Mirren – Loan (Dorman Sweetner)

Boyd, Birmingham – 4.5 if they make the EPL

Bougherra, Everton – 3.5m (if they loose lescott)

Adam, Blackpool – 150k

Gow, Norwich – 250K

Hemdami – FREE

Weir – Free

Daily – Free

G. Smith – Free

McCulloch, Leicster – 700k

McGregor, Spurs – 3.5/4 m

Wilson, Spurs – Swap

Total – 13.8m.