Tonights game

No idea what you're on about. We're still in the hunt and I think there are probably plenty of twists and turns to go. I don't tend to attack Rangers managers till they are double figures behind. I'm not the kind of person to get worked up against a manager for the odd bad result. Conversely, I didn't see you lavishing praise when we were top of the league.

We were due a bad result, hopefully it'll hurt the players and get us back on track.

Celtic's luck has struck again and it can't keep happening.

I'll be judging Walter objectively at the end of the season.

Jesus .

No idea what you're on about. We're still in the hunt and I think there are probably plenty of twists and turns to go. I don't tend to attack Rangers managers till they are double figures behind. I'm not the kind of person to get worked up against a manager for the odd bad result. Conversely, I didn't see you lavishing praise when we were top of the league.

We were due a bad result, hopefully it'll hurt the players and get us back on track.

Whilst I agree that we shouldnt get overly concerned as there will be more twists and turns, how do you determine that Celtic's luck has struck again ? Did something happen in their game that was lucky ?

Go now Walter, you complete fukking dinosaur. Don't wait until the end of the season ...... and take Laughing Boy and McDowall with you.

Boo's ringing round Ibrox at the final whistle, the league being thrown away against the bottom team in the league, the club faced with selling what little talent we have to keep the wolf from the door. What a complete fukking shambles.

Can anyone honestly say they are entirely surprised?

not really the football has been as bad as last season but we're just not getting the results now, at least there was some fight about the team last season, there is nothing this one. celtic are probably even worse than last season but are now on course for 4 in a row. walter has to take the brunt of of it with his bizarre selections and formations. I don't think I can/will be back next season to watch if he is still here...........

Whilst I agree that we shouldnt get overly concerned as there will be more twists and turns, how do you determine that Celtic's luck has struck again ? Did something happen in their game that was lucky ?

Was watching the game and Killie missed a few golden opportunities and then capitulated for the late goal. Seems the opposite happened at Ibrox, I for one feel a tad unlucky.

That's pathetic, truly pathetic.

I might be inthe minority with this viewpoint but it really is a knee-jerk reaction for anyone to suggest that the league is lost - we are 3 points behind and still have to play the Tims at home.

Sure, losing at home to the bottom team in the league is a kick in the balls - but then, Celtic hardly covered themselves with glory against Caley either.

Lets not kid ourselves on, Celtic are as shite as we are. My fear is that hey get a lift from this whilst our heads go down.

Tonight could have seen us EXTEND our lead in the league as Rugby Park is a difficult place to go whilst a home win for us should have been guaranteed. But shit happens.

Is the league lost ? No more lost than the doom merchants had us believe back on December 27 (I think I may have been one of those doom merchants to be fair......)