Tonights game

Yeah, let's tell the players to give up now... Healthy winning attitude you have there.

ffs m8 we've just thrown away the lead coming into the last 10 games of the season against the bottom of the league who have not won away since november!!! We seemingly had easier games but we never help ourselves do we, why can't we win at home to stay top of the league against lets face a shite team? where is the passion from the players? why don't we go for it at home against a very poor team?

Was watching the game and Killie missed a few golden opportunities and then capitulated for the late goal. Seems the opposite happened at Ibrox, I for one feel a tad unlucky.

Thanks Cal, cant get Setanta in my hotel room so wasnt sure what happened.

These things do happen but, at the same time, you make your own luck.

Apparently we had about 85% possession and could do nothing with it. Sound familiar ?

ffs m8 we've just thrown away the lead coming into the last 10 games of the season against the bottom of the league who have not won away since november!!! We seemingly had easier games but we never help ourselves do we, why can't we win at home to stay top of the league against lets face a shite team? where is the passion from the players? why don't we go for it at home against a very poor team?

Statistics can be used whatever way you want. It is only 4 DAYS since we claimed that a 1-0 win away to Accies as a good result because they hadn't had a team score against them in "x" number of games.

End result is ICT are shite and we should have won. But does that mean the league is over ? Not at all.

Statistics can be used whatever way you want. It is only 4 DAYS since we claimed that a 1-0 win away to Accies as a good result because they hadn't had a team score against them in "x" number of games.

End result is ICT are shite and we should have won. But does that mean the league is over ? Not at all.

who claimed it was a good result walter? the league is not over but it's advantage them again when we had it for 2 games or so. we were lucky to get back into it but no we may not get another chance. i am usually positive but the football we play is pretty poor along with the selections which are baffling to say the least, celtic will probably drop points but playing like this we look like dropping more unfortunately!! call me negative if you want but if we had went for it here we were still in the driving seat now we are back in the boot!!

No idea what you're on about. We're still in the hunt and I think there are probably plenty of twists and turns to go.

We're still in the hunt? You can only mean mathematically. We might laugh at Celtic drawing at Motherwell, but being beaten at home to bottom of the league dross at a crucial stage of the season is the stuff of losers, plain and simple. It's not as if we have the excuse of fixture congestion this time round.

I don't tend to attack Rangers managers till they are double figures behind.

That's considerate of you. It's that kind of attitude that has given us the miserable decade we've had to endure. Murray loves fans like you.

We were due a bad result

Says who?

hopefully it'll hurt the players and get us back on track.

From what it sounded like on the radio the players were going through the motions in the last 15 minutes. Was there really that little direction from the dugout?

Celtic's luck has struck again and it can't keep happening.

Celtic's luck has struck again? They should have been 4-0 up after 15 minutes and missed a number of good chances in the 2nd half. How long have you been saying "it can't keep happening"? It is and they're 3 points ahead.

I'll be judging Walter objectively at the end of the season.

Yep, let's sit back and accept the inevitable as Waltersaurus pisses another championship up the wall. Like I say, Murray loves fans like you.

Quite simply an unbelievable post.

Still happy to defend your manager?:whistle:

Oh, you must be f'ing delighted maineflyer. It was the players to blame. Next thing you'll be saying that Walter Smith should be creating the chances & scoring the goals for us.

Of course the league's not over, but I totally agree with MF when he asked, "is anyone surprised?" That sums up where we are just now for me and the direction we've been headed over the last few years.

I'm not at all surprised by tonight's result or performance. I'm still absolutely gutted though as we could have/should have had the title wrapped up by now.

We appear to be leaderless both off the pitch and on the pitch, not to mention totally lacking in ideas. Assuming our players are simply carrying out the instructions of our management, I find it amazing that WS thinks the long ball is the answer when we're struggling to beat a team.

I also find it depressing just how low expectations our management team appear to have these days, summed up by us going to Pittodrie and playing for a draw.

We have to get behind the team 100% and some will say that comments in this thread are knee-jerk after one result. I say they're anything but reactionary. Check back on this board over the last couple of seasons and you'll see the very same complaints about our performances being made time and time again. While it may not have appeared to be the case, I think we've been riding our luck for some time now and while on many occasions things would go in our favour, its really been a close run thing and that's why I'm not surprised by results like tonight.

We're still in the hunt? You can only mean mathematically. We might laugh at Celtic drawing at Motherwell, but being beaten at home to bottom of the league dross at a crucial stage of the season is the stuff of losers, plain and simple. It's not as if we have the excuse of fixture congestion this time round.

That's considerate of you. It's that kind of attitude that has given us the miserable decade we've had to endure. Murray loves fans like you.

Says who?

From what it sounded like on the radio the players were going through the motions in the last 15 minutes. Was there really that little direction from the dugout?

Celtic's luck has struck again? They should have been 4-0 up after 15 minutes and missed a number of good chances in the 2nd half. How long have you been saying "it can't keep happening"? It is and they're 3 points ahead.

Yep, let's sit back and accept the inevitable as Waltersaurus pisses another championship up the wall. Like I say, Murray loves fans like you.

Quite simply an unbelievable post.

No, it was worse than unbelievable, it was really saying "I don't want to open my mind to what is actually going on and I will keep on denying the truth rather than accept that the club is dying in front of our eyes."