Discussions formally opened with 'certain interested parties'

So how unadvanced is the alleged offer if the books haven't been looked at, by the interested party(s).

One can only imagine the mess the books will be in with Murray shifting money from one company to another and outstanding transfer fees (in and out).

How long will it take Mr Ellis (or anyone else) to gain a clear understanding of where we stand as a club.

Wasn't Souness allegedly involved in another consortium?

I feel wheeling Souness out at some stage will certainly suggest that there are some Rangers people on board with this bid.

The fact Mr Ellis hasn't spoken at this point makes me at least think he is a serious player and not a Michael Knighton type who is just after 15 minutes of fame. If Mr Ellis looked at West Ham and Portsmouth but decided on Rangers then I applaud him as he hasn't decided the premiership is the be all and end all of football.

Edited by Stefanovitch

One can only imagine the mess the books will be in with Murray shifting money from one company to another and outstanding transfer fees (in and out).

How long will it take Mr Ellis (or anyone else) to gain a clear understanding of where we stand as a club.

I doubt that the books are that difficult to understand. Likewise, there will currently be minimal transfer feews outstanding, either in or out.