i,ll be very surprised if the media take our cup exit more than what happened at new st mirren park! but do you know what i wouldn't be surprised by the scottish media!!!!

It's a sports writer's dream night - their only problem will be deciding how many pages to give to each game.

That line up tonight was a disgrace! We have no need to rest players tonight.

The problem wasn't with the players we rested , it was the players we missed in midfield and none of those missing were rested , I rest my case

Pish team selection is all I can say.

Funny, it's the kind of team many on here would pick every week... Wilson, Fleck, Little, Beasley, Edu, Naismith - I thought they were supposed to guarantee a win...

Pretty ironic, Walter does exactly what his critics want, and we lose for only the second time this season. I hope that puts to bed the "play the kids" rants.

I'm not blaming the kids but they are certainly not a panacea.