Mowbray has no class and keeps making a fool of himself with his comments. I hope he stays for a long time ...........

As some have already said how little was on for as long as was is unreal, he looks worse than Kyle!!!

Gutted about the result for us tonight. And as good as the result in Paisley was, it's now kind of a anti-climax to the season now. Would have been fantastic to have got the treble. Just have to settle for a double. Now we just have to wrap up the league and sit back and watch Timmy implode with sheer delight.

United deserved it, no question. In some way I'm actually quite relieved we went out. Can you imagine the shrieking and wailing from the Mhanks if we got a victory tonight? 3 penalty shouts and a legit goal not given..... It would be twisted as being confirmation that the refs are biased.

I'd prefer them to beat us in the last OF game...we used to let them do that during NIAR and it ensured they'd keep whatever useless manager they had into the next season, when we'd beat them every time....until the last game of the season.

We just have to win our games before the split and then go to celtic park and win the championship :spl:

They will still drop points if he is in charge. I don't think he would want to give up his money and the keane thing means that they will be short \o/.

United deserved it, no question. In some way I'm actually quite relieved we went out. Can you imagine the shrieking and wailing from the Mhanks if we got a victory tonight? 3 penalty shouts and a legit goal not given..... It would be twisted as being confirmation that the refs are biased.

Small crowd gathering at peodo dome awaiting the arrival of monkeyheid and the players, fuck i could do paisley to parkhead in 10mins.:giruy::flipa: