Who gives a toss about the micks result, they already lost the league weeks ago, on the other hand we could still have won the cup and the treble, so whose result is more important .....to us ??

Pretty much my feelings.

Saw a poll on FF asking which game was more important. Tonight's or the next league game. The league was effectively over. We could have lost 4 or more on the bounce and won the league. Tonight was more important and I'm dissapointed. Was greedy over a potential treble. :spl:

53 is won, no season ending cup final. Looking ahead to hopefully a brighter summer and the assualt on no. 54.

The squad needed rotaed a bit to be fair after we played with 9 men on Sunday, we don't have a strong swuad to dip into so thats why this line up was picked. Let's remember, we could be watching that line up every week next season.

Lets not be to dissapointed, obviously it is gutting we can't win the treble. The circumstances we are in a double plus an amazing lead over Celtic is brilliant !

Also lets think what happends if we got to the cup final and Celic beat us ? That would just fire then up big time even more for next season, to show they are on the come back. They don't have that now, they will suffer, no champions league money etc.

All positives for us apart from a minor speed bump on the way, can't win everything !

As long as we play better at the weekend and make the gap increase, by 3 points. Although it will be a dull run in but at least the league is almost in the bag. Until it is mathematically impossible I will not say its over ;).

Also lets think what happends if we got to the cup final and Celic beat us ?

Sorry, but that's a dreadful attitude. Why should we even bother entering anything if we worry about losing? And what makes anyone think that they would beat us?

We miss a great day out, a great end to the season and a potential treble.

I can accept us losing where we are not the best team, but to surrender is unforgivable.

Sorry, but that's a dreadful attitude. Why should we even bother entering anything if we worry about losing? And what makes anyone think that they would beat us?

We miss a great day out, a great end to the season and a potential treble.

I can accept us losing where we are not the best team, but to surrender is unforgivable.

It's a what if, just like you have done many what if's on here. Don't question my attitude as everyone on here will tell you i stuck up for the team at the start of the season when everyone was having a right go at them ! I got praised then.

All i was saying is they don't have a chance to beat us and stops them from galvanising for next season. Remember when we beat them twice when Walter came back, set us up big time for the season after !

We haven't played good at all in the Scottish Cup, never deserved it. Chin up, move on.

It's a what if, just like you have done many what if's on here. Don't question my attitude as everyone on here will tell you i stuck up for the team at the start of the season when everyone was having a right go at them ! I got praised then.

All i was saying is they don't have a chance to beat us and stops them from galvanising for next season. Remember when we beat them twice when Walter came back, set us up big time for the season after !

We haven't played good at all in the Scottish Cup, never deserved it. Chin up, move on.

Watch with the chin metaphors Fraser, that's Mogga's line! :fish:

Who gives a toss about the micks result, they already lost the league weeks ago, on the other hand we could still have won the cup and the treble, so whose result is more important .....to us ??

Thank fukk for someone with a sense of proportion wabash, some of the shite being written about tonight's result is dreadful. Too many pretending the SC isn't important to Rangers, some even (incredibly) saying they're relieved we went out. Tonight was a miserable failure, nothing but, and every supporter should feel disappointed. Whatever the reason for it, we don't relish defeat and we certainly don't welcome it ffs.

Thank fukk for someone with a sense of proportion wabash, some of the shite being written about tonight's result is dreadful. Too many pretending the SC isn't important to Rangers, some even (incredibly) saying they're relieved we went out. Tonight was a miserable failure, nothing but, and every supporter should feel disappointed. Whatever the reason for it, we don't relish defeat and we certainly don't welcome it ffs.

I certainly am disappointed and do not relish the defeat . I was merely pointing out a small positive in the fact we did.

I think everyone is dissapointed in the result, but where does the blame lie ? Surely the first game with our full team out and let Utd back into it !

Tonight the team need freshened up, some fully fit players. At first i was like wtf when i seen the line up, but you can see where Walter was coming from. The league is the main priority, we need the cash ! In hindsight though Walter will wish maybe he played one or two more of his experienced players.

Who were the ones crying out for the young guns to have a run out in the cup games earlier in the season anyway, can't have it all ways. Dissapointed we got beat but not the end of the world

Another double is a great achievment.

Im gutted we went out, but to be frank we got what we deserved after the first game being 3-1 and switching off what more do you expect! we move on and we get on with it and who says celtic are gauranteed a trophy this season anyway???