Agreed. last night was a massive loss. Trebles are the hardest thing to win and ultimate domestic achievement. I'm amazed at how easily some people are dismissing it. And using the sellick result as consolation is, I'm afraid, only too typical.

I am getting much more of an impression of bears being happy at Timmy's misery than being gutted at last night's result.

I never thought I'd see the day when we enjoyed their misery more than grieving our own failure.

To vbe honest I dont think playing Boyd , Miller and or Novo would have made any difference , we dont have enough back up in midfield , it aint rocket science , apart from Edu the rest were just making up numbers .

You might get away with playing Lafferty , or Naismith in midfield when you have your first choice beside them but not when the entire midfield is changed , any way just an opinion

I've been saying since the beginning of the season that we're short in central midfield and it's been proven. Ferguson had to go, but selling Adam and leaving us with just Davis, Thomson, Edu & McCulloch for central midfield was a big mistake IMO and was something I didn't want to happen. Other people have remarkably been saying that we've got too many central midfielders! Well I ask those of that opinion (you know who you are!) where were all our central midfielders last night? Two suspended & one out sick and we're left with ONE central midfielder? Brilliant! Nothing to worry about! We've got too many central midfielders! :whistle:

I've been saying since the beginning of the season that we're short in central midfield and it's been proven. Ferguson had to go, but selling Adam and leaving us with just Davis, Thomson, Edu & McCulloch for central midfield was a big mistake IMO and was something I didn't want to happen. Other people have remarkably been saying that we've got too many central midfielders! Well I ask those of that opinion (you know who you are!) where were all our central midfielders last night? Two suspended & one out sick and we're left with ONE central midfielder? Brilliant! Nothing to worry about! We've got too many central midfielders! :whistle:

We weren't short of central midfielders until we sold Mendes in January. ;)

We weren't short of central midfielders until we sold Mendes in January. ;)

Still aren't. We have 4 CMs - how often do you have 3 CMs out for the same game? So do you think we should have 6 CMs?

Still aren't. We have 4 CMs - how often do you have 3 CMs out for the same game?

That it happened last night and played a part in us not achieving the treble isn't worth noting when considering how many central mids we have then? Four is not enough! We have more than four when you start counting the youngsters like Ness, but apparently they can't even get a game when we're left with only Edu standing in midfield, so why count them?

That it happened last night and played a part in us not achieving the treble isn't worth noting when considering how many central mids we have then? Four is not enough! We have more than four when you start counting the youngsters like Ness, but apparently they can't even get a game when we're left with only Edu standing in midfield, so why count them?

Very few clubs have more than 4 first choice CMs. We were damn unlucky with suspensions and illness which wiped out almost the lot.