Walker's pathetic attempts at defending the decision are awful. First saying there was enough contact for him to go down?

Would he say the same should it have been given for us or against Celtic?

I was cursing that wee reptile Walker when he said that. It smacked of desperation!

I found it amusing. Walker made himself look like a tit.

He said something along the lines that there was no touch as he rounded Alexander but there may have been contact when he went past him. You see the "challenge" from a front angle and Alexander clearly pulls his arms out of the tackle and there was NO contact.

Walker is a twat.

Walker spent that entire match praising Rangers, and the one time he expresses an opinion you lot don't like he's a reptile?

I agree, he was wrong to say there was contact, but it was about the only negative thing he said about us or the game.

The rest of the time he was praising our football, ejaculating over Miller, praising Boyd's finish, singing Naismith's praises.

For a tim, I find him pretty fair, but he's human and allowed the odd gaffe.

Walker spent that entire match praising Rangers, and the one time he expresses an opinion you lot don't like he's a reptile?

I agree, he was wrong to say there was contact, but it was about the only negative thing he said about us or the game.

The rest of the time he was praising our football, ejaculating over Miller, praising Boyd's finish, singing Naismith's praises.

For a tim, I find him pretty fair, but he's human and allowed the odd gaffe.

I missed the game so only commented on his farcical analysis of the incident Ian posted.

As for Walker being fair, that's bs. He's shocking and in a video which shows a clear dive and he tries to defend it I think that's a perfect example of his normal behaviour. If he did praise us most the game then that is a change from the norm for Walker.