Summer 2010 Transfer Rumours Thread

The Record are saying Ledley is back in Glasgow and that Celtic are favourites to sign him now.

He's a better player than N'Guemo anyway.

But is he better than Thomson, Davis or Edu? :whistle:

He's more of a left winger than those 3. Which is why I think we've missed out. He'll be better for them than McGreedy IMO.

I think he'll go to the EPL still, WBA are after him now and Roma still are.

I've heard WBA are after Beasley as well...........

RANGERS WANT CHRIS BRUNT TO WING IT TO IBROX

RANGERS are on the trail of Northern Ireland star Chris Brunt.

The SPL champions are interested in the �£2 million-rated West Bromwich Albion star.

Walter Smith is looking to add more attacking options to his title-winning squad and Brunt is one of the targets he is considering.

The 25-year-old has been a major player for the Baggies in recent seasons and would welcome the chance to move to Ibrox and in the Champions League.

He would also be keen teaming up with his Northern Irish team mates Kyle Lafferty and Steven Davis at Ibrox.

Brunt, who has previously played for Sheffield Wednesday, has been one of the top performers at the Hawthorns in recent seasons and manager Roberto Di Matteo would be reluctant to let go.

Smith is looking for replacements for DaMarcus Beasley and top scorer Kris Boyd who quit Ibrox on freedom of contract.

The Ibrox side have also been linked with a move for fellow Northern Irish striker David Healy and they are had a cut-price �£400,000 bid for Portsmouth's Tommy Smit turned down.

They also keen on David Goodwillie, although they are unwilling to meet Dundee Untied's �£3 asking price, while they also want Hamilton midfielder James McArthur, who is also attracting interest from Wigan.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/184917/Rangers-want-Chris-Brunt-to-wing-it-to-Ibrox/

no quotes anywhere!!!!

LOL, 3 quid would be a bargain for Badwillie. :cool:

i think brunt will be a good player for us imo, cmon walter get him signed. especially for 2m :)

i cant understand why we dont nip in with a bid for joe ledley, for nothing but maybe wages would be a problem but you never know maybe he aint a greedy we so and so.

im sure he probs prefer us anyways than celtic :spl:

Brunt is not worth �£2 million

If we sign him we'll finally have someone who can hit a decent FK and corner kick.

Celtic and Rangers could battle it out with French, Greek and Spanish clubs to land 27-year-old Swedish striker Markus Rosenberg, who is out-of-contract with Werder Bremen.

Daily Express