Summer 2010 Transfer Rumours Thread

Personally I think Brunt would be a decent signing and I don't think thats too hefty a price either. Rosenborg is a non starter. Dont think we(both sides of the Old Firm) could attract that type of player to Scotland. Mind you if you believe the papers Lennon's 'revolution' is in "full swing" so he could end up at the Bheggardome

If we sign him we'll finally have someone who can hit a decent FK and corner kick.

Daily Express

God no! He is crap. Did nothing at Ajax. Werder are doing nothing to hold him. No thanks. Vive le france.

Viva Espana Ζήτω Ελλάδα.

I think Rosenberg would be a good signing...

Have you see him much Frankie? He is a hider. there are games where you hardly know he is playing.

Maybe he would be a hit in Scotland with big CH's that need a mile to turn but but he was a disaster at Ajax.(Well a big disappointment anyway)

Franny Jeffers, Lovenkrands and Buffel spring to mind. He doesn't have the speed of PL or the skill of TB

Thanks for that mate. Obviously I've not seen him as much as you but I reckon he could do a job in the SPL - even if he failed at Ajax.

To be honest, I doubt we'll be signing even players of his 'calibre' anyway - free transfer or not.

Thanks for that mate. Obviously I've not seen him as much as you but I reckon he could do a job in the SPL - even if he failed at Ajax.

To be honest, I doubt we'll be signing even players of his 'calibre' anyway - free transfer or not.

Lets face it if you can't score many with Wesley Sneijder and Rafael v/d Vaart behind you then you can't score.

Look at Robin van Persie.;)

I would rather take a chance with him as he might do well here. However he will go elsewhere.

The amount of "chances" we have taken on players for them to turn out disasters is incredible. We can't afford to take chances on players in the financial situation we're in.

Not Gers related, but this one's funny: New Inter Milan boss Rafa Benitez is hoping to sign either Spurs defender Gareth Bale or Liverpool full-back Glen Johnson as a replacement for the Real Madrid-bound Maicon. Read more

That's like selling a Merc and replacing it with a Proton. :eek: