Could never understand why when we had Prso that we didn't get a few Croats across on the back of his spell at the club...

exactly mate. his PR of the club was fantastic both here and in Croatia. This should have been used to our advantage.

I'm sure there are plenty of Croatian, Serbian, Slovakian players etc. for example who would be great additions to our team - and at not huge expense. They would also settle better and be more used to the football and the lifestyle in Scotland than players from some other parts of the world. Same applies to Scandinavia.

You cannot tell me there are no players out there who could have done a better job than say Lafferty and Naismith - and they would have cost half what we paid for them !! :(

exactly mate. his PR of the club was fantastic both here and in Croatia. This should have been used to our advantage.

I'm sure there are plenty of Croatian, Serbian, Slovakian players etc. for example who would be great additions to our team - and at not huge expense. They would also settle better and be more used to the football and the lifestyle in Scotland than players from some other parts of the world. Same applies to Scandinavia.

You cannot tell me there are no players out there who could have done a better job than say Lafferty and Naismith - and they would have cost half what we paid for them !! :(

I've heard the Croatians barring Prso favour them, might be to do with other matters but thats what I've heard. Sebo would help with the Slovakians ;)

What's wrong with Scottish players, maybe if we had a decent scouting system...after all Uruguay has a population of just over 3 million.

They are greedy barstewards and at the first sign of �£�£'s they are off quicker than a pint of milk on a hot day

Isn't that what life is about, improving ones standard of living.

There is a massive difference between improving your standard of living and just chasing the cash like a mercenary

, we aint talking about guys on average wages here , and remember they also get a PFA pension that they dont need to contribute to .

At the end of their careers they can still be rich but show their medals, but each to their own

Now we can go for Craig Conway. He wouldn't turn down �£15k per week.

Craig Conway? What's he done for Dundee United that appeals to a club like Rangers? Like I said a week or so ago, I'd stay well clear of the SPL players as their over-rated and over-priced.

There is a massive difference between improving your standard of living and just chasing the cash like a mercenary

, we aint talking about guys on average wages here , and remember they also get a PFA pension that they dont need to contribute to .

At the end of their careers they can still be rich but show their medals, but each to their own

you've hit the nail on the head mate