Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Guest Dutchy

Has there ever been a case of an American being refused a work permit in the past?

Especially when he's playing for a European team at the moment, he's in Sweden, no?

Has there ever been a case of an American being refused a work permit in the past?

Especially when he's playing for a European team at the moment, he's in Sweden, no?

Sweden don't have work permit rules most of Europe don't, except the UK. But if that Kenyan that Celtic have received a work permit then he should easily get one. I do however know that Norway have introduced some sort of work permit rule after the John Obi Mikel farce.

All of the US players we have bought haven't had problems as they have been established internationals as is Bedoya.

rumour on twitter again :):
PalermoOffside Palermo Offside

According to SkySport, #Rangers of the SPL have made an offer of 500kââ??¬ for #Palermo CB Dorin Goian.

Like the sound of that one! Very VERY experienced defender.

I hate doing this but I've just had a text off a boy I know who works at Murray Park. He says 2 more players will sign tomorrow.

Personally i don;t mind when people post this, as long as you say where you heard it. It’s the people that try and angle it to look like they are best mates with Ally, but i do appreciate guys like Frankie have a source and will never give it up for obvious reasons.

That means only one of the 2 can play vs malmo, unless the deal is done in next 10 mins and announced tomorrow! Any names hinted at gaz?

He hasn't provided any further info. As he works there I'm believing him.