Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

I've heard the name before, but don't know much about him. Any got the low-down on him? [Murray Davidson]

St Johnstone central midfielder though I reckon we may convert him into a centre-half.

According to a former team-mate of his at Livi who contacted me on twitter:

"aggressive,good in the air, play a number of possitions and he's an all round good player! And better than Ness/Hutton!"

I know all I do is moan, but this really is turning into a thoroughly depressing transfer window.

Now we've lost out on Miller, have had a bid for the American rejected, and are still hanging on to see if Cuellar will come.

Meanwhile the Bartley link is going cold, and we pulled out of the race to sign Rodriguez because Espanyol wanted a million.

There is time to go, but at the beginning of this week a number of us had some grandiose hopes that a lot of good things would happen this week. Another passing day and another failure for anything positive to materialise.

For a new era with a new owner and manager, we couldn't be getting less joy if we tried.

The Fourth Official lad also tweeting about Lee Wallace in a 1.2 Million pound deal.

I've stopped listening to Fourth Official. They get Rangers rumours about 90% wrong. According to him a few days ago, Bartley, Cuellar and Miller were basically done deals.

I know all I do is moan, but this really is turning into a thoroughly depressing transfer window.

We do need an nemesis for calscot. I reckon the friction between your two antithetical poles of perspective could replace oil in energy generation! :D

Getting a proper/natural LB in makes sense as I think it is a position that we do look exposed in when we play Papac there in the CL for example. But then the same is true of RB in my opinion and we've just re-signed Whittaker.

1.5M seems a lot for someone in the final year of his contract although I guess given his age, potential and current level of play its not a massive risk.