Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Guest Dutchy

On the BBC, they've mentioned Davis' extention, but not a dickie bird - everyone seems to like burds - about Cuellar. Not a thing.

Of course, that doesn't mean to say it's a no go!

Linked with Bedoya again today:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alejandro_Bedoya

Cuellar, Miller and the American seem to be our main targets. Will they come off before tomorrow?

Can't say I know much about Bedoya. He has been mentioned in the past 3 windows now so Ally must see something in him. I think the Miller deal could run until the end of August as Bursaspor will need a replacement before they sell. As for Cuellar - I think we will get him but the player is concentrating on getting fit and we may receive news on that deal after the first Malmo tie.

Roland Juhasz ... just read in the Sun we have bid �£1.5m for this Hungarian centre half that plays for Anderlecht. Does any one know anything about this guy ?

Snatched from FF. Methinks the rumour mill is going into orbit these next 36 hours or so ...

Snatched from FF. Methinks the rumour mill is going into orbit these next 36 hours or so ...

He's certainly a very experienced player so hopefully this will pressure Cuellar into a decision one way or the other.

good to see we have other players in the frame in case the Cuellar deal falls on its arse. Really hope we can get players in. I see reading in the papers today we are allowed 1 wild card player to register after the european deadline.

I think we all know that until we get concrete information about any of these signing targets buying a house in Scotland or being spotted in a local supermarket that its all just rampant speculation.

Kenny Miller deal looks dead in the water after another low offer by us. Apparently on his way to Cardiff today

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/rangers/263080-bursaspor-reject-rangers-bid-for-kenny-miller/

Bursaspor have rejected Rangers’ “ridiculously low” offer for Kenny Miller and claim the Scotland international is on his way to Cardiff City for a medical.

The striker was subject of a 400,000 Euro (�£352,000) bid from the Glasgow club, the same amount his current employers paid to take him to Turkey in January.

That offer has been dismissed out of hand by Bursaspor, who are understood to want a fee of one million Euros (�£888,000) for Miller.

Cardiff City are said to have matched that valuation and, according to Bursaspor’s director of transfers, Erkan Kamat, Miller will fly to the UK today and head for the Welsh capital.

“The policy of Rangers is not good,” Kamat told STV. “I don't like it. It is a ridiculously low offer.

“As far as we are concerned, Kenny Miller has been sold to Cardiff City. He is going to be their player and he is not going to Rangers.”

Bursaspor, who have reluctantly agreed to allow Miller to return to the UK for family reasons, are keen to recoup more than they paid for the striker in January, in order to bring in a replacement.

“We are in a very bad position now,” said Kamat. “We have a Europa League match next week, Kenny is going and we need another striker.

“We want one million Euros to buy another player and we told Kenny’s agent this. I told also Andrew Dickson [Rangers' head of football administration] this.”

Oh yeah is that Bursaspor calling the kettle black after their Whittaker offers ;)