Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Guest Dutchy

All the players mentioned so far can do a job for Rangers, but I'm slighty concerned that all mentioned so far are ex-players. I really think we need to attract some players that would want to be Rangers players as Ortiz has done. Fans want to see new blood in, but I'd be happy to see Culleur back at the club, for sure.

What's wrong with that?

Two things.

1) He uses the excuse all the time to force a move back to Scotland.

2) He's a grown man FFS and he's super rich. Buying a return flight to Glasgow once a week won't do his bank account much damage.

All the players mentioned so far can do a job for Rangers, but I'm slighty concerned that all mentioned so far are ex-players. I really think we need to attract some players that would want to be Rangers players as Ortiz has done. Fans want to see new blood in, but I'd be happy to see Culleur back at the club, for sure.

I'd be delighted if we got Cuellar Bartley and Miller back in this window. tbh I think we need Cuellar and Bartley more. If Goodwillie gets his private life sorted then maybe he could be another option to KM

PS, there seems to be a bit of a downer on Papac here, can't see why myself?

We can do better. He's not awful by any manner of means, but he has very much performed like the amount we paid for him. A fairly mediocre and unexceptional left back. The chance to sign a Greek international with Bundesliga experience interests me greatly.

Two things.

1) He uses the excuse all the time to force a move back to Scotland.

2) He's a grown man FFS and he's super rich. Buying a return flight to Glasgow once a week won't do his bank account much damage.

1: I'm not sure 'I want to be near my family' is an excuse?

2: He could be the King of Spain for all it matters and he'd still miss his family. Seeing them once a week isn't exactly ideal.

I dunno why you're so hard on the guy for wanting to be with his family so much. Yes, at times he's made moves away from them, but I doubt he was overjoyed at this.

1: I'm not sure 'I want to be near my family' is an excuse?

2: He could be the King of Spain for all it matters and he'd still miss his family. Seeing them once a week isn't exactly ideal.

I dunno why you're so hard on the guy for wanting to be with his family so much. Yes, at times he's made moves away from them, but I doubt he was overjoyed at this.

Why does he keep moving away from his beloved family if he KNOWS he'll want back so soon? I don't get it. I don't think money comes into it either.

I'd like to see Miller back in a Rangers jersey. He did the business for us but he needs to be careful. The same fans who never gave him a chance after e signed for us 2nd time round will be out for him again.

He is a wee money grabbing whore though.

Fourth_Official

Heard David Goodwillie is nailed on for Cardiff, when they get the green light over his court case, ain't a scooby when that is

Fourth Official

I believe they have David Goodwillie sorted, court case pending

Music to my ears.

Fourth Official

Kenny Miller rumours of a fee being agreed between Rangers & Bursaspor is correct

This guy is always bang on. Feck knows where he gets his info from!

Edited by Gazza_8