Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Yes, that's how it works. They all bid low, knowing it will go to X.

Are you seriously saying these words with your keyboard? Are you aware the above has just completely contradicted what you posted previously?

If we have the �£15m not �£18m Bears ;) then I would go after Weiss but I wouldn't go silly. I still think a fullback would be reasonable and a midfielder and a striker ok maybe I am going a little silly :P.

The one credibility I will give this 'in'credible story is that it's saying Whyte is going to hand the money over from now on, justifying the generally shite offers we've been making till now.

But I just cannot swallow us having �£15M to play with.

That said, Ally did say we're working on 7 players at the moment, so maybe the incredible is indeed credible.

I want to believe.

If we have the �£15m not �£18m Bears ;) then I would go after Weiss but I wouldn't go silly. I still think a fullback would be reasonable and a midfielder and a striker ok maybe I am going a little silly :P.

�£19M mate, we have �£4M from the previous budget

Ok mate :)

I know you're trying to dismiss my clearly wildly inaccurate post, but look at what you said again.

You said the value of a player is defined by the buying club, not the selling club. THEN you said it was defined by the buying club offering money, the selling club increasing the price, then the buying club accepting the new price.

Do you see how you have totally contradicted yourself here?

I know you're trying to dismiss my clearly wildly inaccurate post, but look at what you said again.

You said the value of a player is defined by the buying club, not the selling club. THEN you said it was defined by the buying club offering money, the selling club increasing the price, then the buying club accepting the new price.

Do you see how you have totally contradicted yourself here?

Ok mate :)

So, when you're wrong, you just say 'ok mate :)' because you can't bear to ever admit you've 'made a cunt of it'. Also noticed you were conspicuous by your silence in the thread when challenging me on the Cuellar quote, which I provided...

No, i jsut think you're a terrible poster. You are wrong 99% of the time.

No, i jsut think you're a terrible poster. You are wrong 99% of the time.

You've been wrong about 3 times in this thread alone. At least I can admit to making an error.