Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

I mixed up the previous season. He played 20 out of a possible 38.

16 actually. And Flamini played 24. Hence why I said Flamini and Van Bommel. I didn't mean both individually.

No, you were just too quick to try to get one over on me. And seriously, he was not 'crap' last year. He had his best season for years.

I was not trying to get one over on you. You were caught with your pants down trying to look in the know and got it pointed out that you are wrong therefore your opinion of this situation is laughable.

Just saying

I was not trying to get one over on you.

Total crap Frankie my boy.

You were caught with your pants down trying to look in the know and got it pointed out that you are wrong therefore your opinion of this situation is laughable.

Just saying

I pointed how that you were incorrect and yet you still think you 'caught' me? You mean you tried to stalk websites in order to prove me 'wrong', glimpsed at some stats you believed backed you up and gleefully posted them thinking you were the superior being.

Just saying, mah baws.

Saying "Van Bommel and Flamini" played more and then conveniently suggesting, after the fact, that you meant collectively, is nonsense Danny.

How many times have you EVER heard of a comparison where you compare appearances of TWO players COMBINED to that of ONE player. The comparison makes absolutely no sense at all. I reckon you are at it with that one :thup:

Saying "Van Bommel and Flamini" played more and then conveniently suggesting, after the fact, that you meant collectively, is nonsense Danny.

How many times have you EVER heard of a comparison where you compare appearances of TWO players COMBINED to that of ONE player. The comparison makes absolutely no sense at all. I reckon you are at it with that one :thup:

Well you're wrong. Van Bommel signed in January so it was kinda obvious he couldn't have had, individually, many more appearances than Gattuso.

So, Craig, consider this an unprecedented way to compare. Makes sense to me given all 3 basically do a similar job and rarely do even 2 of them appear at the same time.

Total crap Frankie my boy.

I pointed how that you were incorrect and yet you still think you 'caught' me? You mean you tried to stalk websites in order to prove me 'wrong', glimpsed at some stats you believed backed you up and gleefully posted them thinking you were the superior being.

Just saying, mah baws.

Bollocks. Why should i not point out to people that someone is posting false information? I know Italian football and knew off the bat that you were posting information that others may well have taken on board.

You were wrong and i made sure people had the correct information. That's the purpose of these kinds of threads.

Don;t try and deflect this to try and make me look like a the diddy. You fucked up, simples

Bollocks. Why should i not point out to people that someone is posting false information? I know Italian football and knew off the bat that you were posting information that others may well have taken on board.

You were wrong and i made sure people had the correct information. That's the purpose of these kinds of threads.

Don;t try and deflect this to try and make me look like a the diddy. You fucked up, simples

Calling Gattuso crap based on his displays last year does all the diddying I need without me needing to help you. You were wrong with the number of appearances you claimed Van Bommel had made. 'so I made sure people had the correct information'.

Furthermore, if you were just acting in the good of the public service, you would have posted your supposed correction without acting like a tit in the process. I might have taken less issue with you had you been a little more gracious.

As you'd say, 'HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'...

Calling Gattuso crap based on his displays last year does all the diddying I need without me needing to help you. You were wrong with the number of appearances you claimed Van Bommel had made. 'so I made sure people had the correct information'.

Furthermore, if you were just acting in the good of the public service, you would have posted your supposed correction without acting like a tit in the process. I might have taken less issue with you had you been a little more gracious.

As you'd say, 'HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'...

Oh Lord. danny, you were wrong.

The end

Well you're wrong. Van Bommel signed in January so it was kinda obvious he couldn't have had, individually, many more appearances than Gattuso.

So, Craig, consider this an unprecedented way to compare. Makes sense to me given all 3 basically do a similar job and rarely do even 2 of them appear at the same time.

7 times in 28 games since January van Bommel & Flamini were in the same starting line-up (there were a few occasions when Gattuso was in there too) - 25% of the time. I wouldnt class that as rarely.