Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

@Fourth_Official

Fourth Official

Aston Villa and Rangers have agreed a fee over Cuellar; he will travel to Ibrox to discuss terms and undergo a medical. #AVFC #RFC

Call me insane, crazy and mad, but how can an injured player pass a medical?

Is Cuellar not over the injury now ?

am sure I read somewhere he was hoping to be fit for openiong day of season ?

obviously our season might start too soon for him but if he is over injury medical should be a formality should it not ?

Stewart Downing passed his "medical" at Villa when he was out for 5 or 6 months iirc. Teams bypass some parts if a player is out injured.

I remember AC Milan not taking Ally Cissokho because they checked his teeth and apparently that showed some other problem...

Gattuso? Really?

I know Cuellar is 30, but what's to say he couldn't play for 5 or 6 years at least? That's the kind of stability you need at the back, just look at how Weir has done for us. Assuming his knee surgery was routine, healing well and he's progressing through his rehab i'm sure they can make a call on that in a medical although there will still be some risk there I guess.

Gattuso? Really?

@Fourth_Official

Fourth Official

Aston Villa and Rangers have agreed a fee over Cuellar; he will travel to Ibrox to discuss terms and undergo a medical. #AVFC #RFC

Just creamed my knickers..... or are they the wife's :D

I still say that someone found out Smith was in Italy and just put 2+2 togather to get 5.

I simply do not believe that we're either INTERESTED in Gattuso or that he is INTERESTED in coming back.

I'm tellin' ye, it's some unknown Tally 20 year old who plays for Lecce or something.