Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

So 31 league games is a third? HMMMMMMMM

I mixed up the previous season. He played 20 out of a possible 38.

van Bommel played 12 games LOL

16 actually. And Flamini played 24. Hence why I said Flamini and Van Bommel. I didn't mean both individually.

made a cunt of that danny eh

No, you were just too quick to try to get one over on me. And seriously, he was not 'crap' last year. He had his best season for years.

I won't insult your intelligence by answering that as we both know what you meant in post #977.

You are so wrong here.

I was not comparing him to Diouf,I simply believe that you don't take to players that have a bit of craziness about them,on & off the park,no?. Gattuso would spend more time in the stands than on the park.

You are so wrong here.

I was not comparing him to Diouf,I simply believe that you don't take to players that have a bit of craziness about them,on & off the park,no?. Gattuso would spend more time in the stands than on the park.

Since your persistent.

Diouf has spat on 3 or 4 people for no reason. He's an animal and an average footballer.

Gattuso has a reputation as a no nonsense player. He likes a good tackle and has a poor disciplinary record. He had a spat with Joe Jordan last season which made him look silly. He has since apologised. He's in the media spotlight for footballing reasons whereas Diouf is in the media for all the wrong reasons and is a sorry excuse for a human being.

Since your persistent.

Diouf has spat on 3 or 4 people for no reason. He's an animal and an average footballer.

Gattuso has a reputation as a no nonsense player. He likes a good tackle and has a poor disciplinary record. He had a spat with Joe Jordan last season which made him look silly. He has since apologised. He's in the media spotlight for footballing reasons whereas Diouf is in the media for all the wrong reasons and is a sorry excuse for a human being.

Dirty Bassa you mean

You are so wrong here.

Plenty of cops there to keep him company Ian :)

Terry Hurlock was a dirty bassa. Roy Keane was a dirty bassa. Billy Bremner was a dirty bassa.

Gattuso is a hard but fair player.

C'mon,you're at the wind up here. Gattuso is not a fair player,he's a sneaky chunt with some of his antics,and the players you mention would 50-50 tackle an elephant every time,get up and get on with it,would Gattuso?.

@Fourth_Official

Fourth Official

Aston Villa and Rangers have agreed a fee over Cuellar; he will travel to Ibrox to discuss terms and undergo a medical. #AVFC #RFC

C'mon,you're at the wind up here. Gattuso is not a fair player,he's a sneaky chunt with some of his antics,and the players you mention would 50-50 tackle an elephant every time,get up and get on with it,would Gattuso?.

Absolutely.