Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

7 times in 28 games since January van Bommel & Flamini were in the same starting line-up (there were a few occasions when Gattuso was in there too) - 25% of the time. I wouldnt class that as rarely.

Then we must agree to disagree.

Oh Lord. danny, you were wrong.

The end

I confused 2 seasons together. I already admitted that. Yet you totally ignore where you're wrong! It takes a big man to admit making a mistake. Can you be a big man, Frankie?

I confused 2 seasons together. I already admitted that. Yet you totally ignore where you're wrong! It takes a big man to admit making a mistake. Can you be a big man, Frankie?

wrong where? LOL

You're getting mad, :D

If I was any more chilled I'd be dangling between the legs of a polar bear.

I literally don't know why I said that.

You mention polar bears in the oddest of circumstances :D

How many times have you EVER heard of a comparison where you compare appearances of TWO players COMBINED to that of ONE player. The comparison makes absolutely no sense at all. I reckon you are at it with that one :thup:

I've read that paragraph 4 times and I'm still totally confused.

@Fourth_Official

Fourth Official

Aston Villa and Rangers have agreed a fee over Cuellar; he will travel to Ibrox to discuss terms and undergo a medical. #AVFC #RFC

What is the fee?

Edited by 54andcounting