Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

Rangers are pushing Carlos Cuellar to make a decision about whether he is coming back to Ibrox from Aston Villa. (Various)

Put simply, it appears to be up to the player. And it's up to him whether he turns out to have bullshitted for the second time or whether he's good to his word this time.

Fourth_Official's Twitter

Arsenal's Kyle Bartley looks like he could be on his way back to Rangers after impressing on loan #RFC #AFC

The Sunday Mail are also running this story.

Fourth_Official's Twitter

Arsenal's Kyle Bartley looks like he could be on his way back to Rangers after impressing on loan #RFC #AFC

The Sunday Mail are also running this story.

Bartley and Cuellar? God yes. Bartley and Bougherra? Not bad, I'd take that.

Allegedly CW has told Traynor Ally has �£18M to spend, this will break tomorrow

First thought is that I'll believe it when I see it, but my second and main thought is that I can't see how we can afford to spend that sort of money.

Well, they don't call it silly season for nothing!

IF we had �£18M to spend we'd have spent more than �£500k already in this window. I also don't think we'd only have offered �£300k for Wallace and �£400k for Rodriguez if we had more convincing sums to spend.

IF we had �£18M to spend we'd have spent more than �£500k already in this window. I also don't think we'd only have offered �£300k for Wallace and �£400k for Rodriguez if we had more convincing sums to spend.

I do, it wouldn;t matter if we had Man City money a player is worth what you think they are not the selling club

I do, it wouldn;t matter if we had Man City money a player is worth what you think they are not the selling club

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so Whittaker is worth the �£300k Bursaspor offered? Miller is worth the �£400k Bursaspor paid?

By your logic, Spurs would have sold Modric for �£22M to Chelsea because Chelsea decided that's his value.

I don't think you put a lot of thought into your post.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so Whittaker is worth the �£300k Bursaspor offered? Miller is worth the �£400k Bursaspor paid?

By your logic, Spurs would have sold Modric for �£22M to Chelsea because Chelsea decided that's his value.

I don't think you put a lot of thought into your post.

Yes, that's how it works. They all bid low, knowing it will go to X.

28534322697409401021518.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us