Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

DUTD have said from the start that they want �£2m,not up front. If Ally rates him that much then why not just pay it?,also of the rumours are correct that he would prefer to sign for Rangers then Ally should just do the deal,if he really wants him?.

Half of what we hear about bids we have made is lies - the other half just isn't true.

I'm led to believe that we didn't make any bids for Goodwillie as of Tuesday afternoon. Also, Boogie is desperate to leave - and will very soon.

Panic not - just over a month left - we will get players in. On our terms.

I'm more worried about Malmo on Tuesday at present.

The Bougherra money (if that happens) will go as straight into the Hungarian's deal, who will most likely happen on that day as well. We can use money set aside for Goodwillie to get e.g. Murphy, or place it on the Verhoek deal. Seeing how Naismith and Jela click, and knowing that Lafferty and Healy are still there, I'd be satisfied with the Hungarian, Verhoek and maybe Odonkor - with "only" Bougherra leaving. Add Davidson for some more bite in midfield ... fine till January, when Bedoya arrives as well.

Rumour Boogie leaving after Malmo for Quatar.

The Scotsman are running with this story. Supposedly Rangers have accepted a �£3m bid from Qatar champions Lekhwiya. The club's nickname is 'Internal Security Force' (presumably because they were formed as a police club). The club have the biggest financial budget in Qatar and are offering Boogie �£35k p/w tax free wages. They already have a couple of other Algerian players in their first team.

Good deal for us to get as much as that with only a year left on his contract.