Summer Transfer thread - fun while it lasted!

If only the played like that, Edu is about as solid as a marshmallow.

Well, he is full of running and able to harrass people all over the field. And if you imagine a line-up like this, not even Barca will have much joy* ...

McGregor

Broadfoot - Goian - Juhasz - Papac - Wallace

Edu - McCulloch - Davidson

Davis

Jelavic

* We neither, of course! :D

A rumour (and just that) on FF says that someone at Killie mentioned that we might go for Eremenko, who's valued at 500k. He'd be a decent and creative alternative for the midfield, at least for the SPL. Wouldn't mind such kind of back-up for Davis.

A rumour (and just that) on FF says that someone at Killie mentioned that we might go for Eremenko, who's valued at 500k. He'd be a decent and creative alternative for the midfield, at least for the SPL. Wouldn't mind such kind of back-up for Davis.

Was he not on Trial with Leeds lately? I assume that didn't work out, I have not seen enough of him to say if he would be a good addition to the team.

TBH,I'm not sure about him,he might be a good addition to the squad,I don't know,but I'd rather see Hutton & Ness get more game time,even Flaeck!!.

I don't know much about him.

Guest Dutchy

I thought Erimenko was just onloan at Killie, surely we should be speaking to the club that has his registration?

I think the biggest problem with him is his temper, he had a couple of reds last season, no?