Bill Miller withdraws bid

Well, some folk got their way "Yank go home"!!

Have those people fucked us right up or is there something else in the wind?

TBH i was not happy with the way some fans have been treating Miller but if he has walked because of a few nutters from ff than i'm glad he is gone. He would not have lasted a week if he could not take this level of protest.

He talked the talk but failed miserably to walk the walk.

It's pretty cheap to blame the fans.

Yup.

I also don't believe that the information provided by D&P would have given a pretty accurate picture of the club's finances. Anyone getting access to it would sign non-disclosure agreements and it clearly would not be in the interests of the admins not to be forthcoming with any reasonable requests for information or further clarity, in order to progress the bid which they said would provide the best return for creditors.

Edited by stewarty

There has been a fairly vocal portion of the support recently who've made it clear that they didn't want his involvement. He apparently wanted to save the club, but some support wanted another savoir - we can only hope that there is one!!!

IMHO the "yank go Home" banner would have sent a very clear message to Mr Miller, and I don't blame him for pulling out. He wanted to save the club, not start a civil war!!!