How SPL teams will vote

That doesn't mean we should take the final decision out of their hands. If they vote against us playing in the SPL and a couple of clubs end up in administration it'll be the leagues' fault, not ours.

The way I'm seeing this is that a SPL decision to refuse us entry is not a sanction. Sanctions will follow that, suspended until we get back in the SPL.

We will also have to deal with a number of SFA sanctions.

If we take matters into our own hands, that can be seen as an admission of culpability and a self imposed punishment. I would like to think that makes things a lot more difficult for the governing bodies to justify further punishment.

I really believe going to SPL 3 will leave us in a better position than forced exile PLUS sanctions.

There is also the reputational value of doing it.

Div3 then, really does begger belief that these twats can't see the woods for the trees. Have they actually thought what they are doing, SPL finished by Christamas if it gets that far, attendances falling year on year, lost TV money SKY will more an half the money on the table. Every club except St Johnstone & Motherwell are running at a loss which is only going to get worse.

This is the beginning of the end for fulltime football in Scotland it's the only way they can survive, I hope when they look back and think of one word as to why it went wrong it's not Rangers on everybodies lips but the word Hatred.

Here's too you then SPL we won't be playing some of you ever again, because when we get back to whatever is left of the league a few of you will be gone never to return, some of you will merge to hold of the envitiable but your team will still be gone. Will I shed a tear, will I f#^k you deserve each other.

Because they are terrified of the restless natives and the sure loss of the 11-1 voting racket.

that and their dividend pays out on turnover.

lawells bonuses are for financial performance not sporting success.

Desmond and lawells dividend will also be hit.

The Aberdeen vote perhaps explains the boardroom machinations this week. The financial guys have been removed and whatever we think about Willie Miller he is a football man, perhaps his views on punishment were at odds with others in the club.

I really hope we make the decision before it is made for us.

The Aberdeen vote perhaps explains the boardroom machinations this week. The financial guys have been removed and whatever we think about Willie Miller he is a football man, perhaps his views on punishment were at odds with others in the club.

I really hope we make the decision before it is made for us.

Aberdeen are up to their eyes and above in debt, looking to build a new sheep pen and Miline keeps them afloat on a month to month bases. First to go under I hope.

Aberdeen are up to their eyes and above in debt, looking to build a new sheep pen and Miline keeps them afloat on a month to month bases. First to go under I hope.

It's beyond belief that a club would vote to get rid of income that they need. I guess they all must be pretty confident that they can do without it. Maybe they're right, maybe they're wrong - time will tell.