Transfer thread - OFFICIAL!! David Templeton signs 4 year deal

If we HAVE signed Kyle hopefully it is for a year with a 1 year option at the desire of the club. Otherwise we could lsoe him at end of the season and we wont be able to replace him due to the embargo.

If we HAVE signed Kyle hopefully it is for a year with a 1 year option at the desire of the club. Otherwise we could lsoe him at end of the season and we wont be able to replace him due to the embargo.

Can we not extend contracts even with the transfer ban? I'm sure i resd it somewhere.

Not to happy about Kyle but very happy about all the other players.

Can we not extend contracts even with the transfer ban? I'm sure i resd it somewhere.

Not to happy about Kyle but very happy about all the other players.

Yeah but what if he gets better offers ? If we have an optional year locked in at our request then it protects us. As it is with this, a 1 yr deal means he could walk next year, leaving us not being able to replace him.

More potential for him leaving this way.

Sad day when I am expressing worry about losing Kevin Kyle.....

Yeah but what if he gets better offers ? If we have an optional year locked in at our request then it protects us. As it is with this, a 1 yr deal means he could walk next year, leaving us not being able to replace him.

More potential for him leaving this way.

Sad day when I am expressing worry about losing Kevin Kyle.....

Ha ha mate step away from the key board.

Does anyone know how good or otherwise Sammy Clingan, the Norn midfielder, is? Apparently he is without a club.

An element of Coventry supporters were delighted when he declined to renew his contract because they didn't like his style of play. Similar to the complaints many Rangers fans had about Barry Ferguson - always passed the ball sideways and never forward.

FWIW - I agree we need midfield players but I'd prefer someone able to play wide left, with a bit more pace than Clingan.