Gers in for Brown and Thomson?

Lot of pish, we can't get near to affording one of them never mind both. Love to see Scott Brown in a Gers strip, but fear he may move across the city - hope I am wrong!

Hope your wrong too, would love to see us signing Brown....

I think Buffel is a luxury we can't afford just now, could we get 1M for him? 500k for Ricksen and then with what's left over from PLG's current budget, we might stretch to 2M in total. Shame Klos won't be going until the summer as a combination of his and Ricksen's wages being off the sheet could make us stronger in January as regards being able to offer a staggered deal for any fees paid for new players.

Lot of pish, we can't get near to affording one of them never mind both. Love to see Scott Brown in a Gers strip, but fear he may move across the city - hope I am wrong!

If Rangers are interested then he will become a Rangers player. Ibrox is his first choice.