Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

Don't hold your breath. Ally is hear fr this season and maybe next. He ain't going anywhere!

if that is the case then i will withdrawing all financial support i have available for the club, myself and my family. and i wont be alone. no way can i buy into this embarassment.

Don't know what our training is like but your regime is pure over training. All that would give us is knackered, unfit and injured players. How will that help?

What garbage. Do Andy Murray or Rafa Nadal or Djokovic get knackered during 5 hour Tennis grand slam finals? This after playing maybe 4 hour semi final matches just 2 days before and about 5 matches during the 2 week tournament? Then they go onto the next tournament plus travelling around the world.

Learning simple ball control and tactics involves watching and listening which doesnt use any physical strength at all.

As Gav says if its done right then it would work.

As for Ally, serious questions now have to be asked. The team isnt doing the basics right and showing no signs of improvment. With a new team and new players you expect to see progress and then you can give someone more time, perhaps like what Liverpool fans are seeing at the moment. At least you can see Rodgers is trying to get his ideas and style across. With Rangers its back to looking like we draw the numbers out of a hat 5 mins before kick off and thats the team.

Billy Davies is the obvious choice or someone like Kevin Keegan who spends time in Glasgow with his soccer school. I know a lot jumped on the Jimmy Calderwood idea but he can organise things and knows the basics. in Div 3 he would be a good appointment to move us up the leagues.