Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

derrek mckinnes is who should be approached first.

I meant to mention Derek McInnes. Although will be interesting to see Bristol City this season, started off good there but scrape safe in the end.

I meant to mention Derek McInnes. Although will be interesting to see Bristol City this season, started off good there but scrape safe in the end.

they were dead when he arrived. what he did was a miracle.

he also did almost entirely be improving the players he had.

I would like to see Ray Wilkins given some sort of job at Rangers. He wasn’t great as a manager. But he has been excellent as a coach. Chelsea nosedived after they got rid of him.

Were the rumours that he got sacked from Chelsea because he was talking to Rangers just that?

The part where he says he was going to buy 4 season books but Ally saved him a fortune.

That line summed it up for me & made the rest irrelevant. I'm not buying a season ticket for Rangers so that I have some strange form of blackmail or excuse to whinge.

Im buying it to watch The Rangers. Win, lose or draw.

Think your just looking for any excuse to avoif#d the fact the guy was spot on about Ally and the team mate.

At the end of the day this attitude of win at all cost and i dont care if we only beat pish wee teams 1-0 has turned us in a team that no longer knows how to play football.

You call the following list, "Jobs for the boys"?

Walter Smith, Archie Knox, Tommy Møller Nielsen, Dick Advocaat, Bert van Lingen, Alex McLeish, Andy Watson, Paul Le Guen, Yves Colleu, Kenny McDowall, Adam Owen.

Which "boys" are we talking about?

I'll give you McCoist and Durrant used to play for Rangers but how are the others connected?

Think your just looking for any excuse to avoif#d the fact the guy was spot on about Ally and the team mate.

At the end of the day this attitude of win at all cost and i dont care if we only beat pish wee teams 1-0 has turned us in a team that no longer knows how to play football.

That is partly our fault as fans as well. If we didnt demand results each and every week then someone may actually get the time to change the philosophy and accept that sometimes the pretty football wont culminate into positive results.

There is something wrong at Rangers with the backroom team especially with the medical staff. How many players have we lost over the years to bad injuries and they just never come back or if they do they are never the same player. How many players have we signed for big bucks then a few weeks later they are out for the season.

Are we just unlucky?