Fuck the "PC" brigade. Let the, sing what they want, let anyone song what we want

This mock outrage and offended train is disgusting. The day they slit someone's throat in the name of Rangers then take issue with them.

You're a bunch of cry babies.

I've heard both being chanted but 1312 is more "popular" amongst the UB support.

I'm too old to even understand what that chant means. But as long as I've been going to the football the 'younger' element of the support have song anti-police songs, it's kind of a right of passage surely. Back in my day a rendition of 'if you hate the Glasgow polis clap your hands' was always on the songsheet in the East Enclosure. I'm not defending it but most of them will grow out of it.

Sniff sniff.

I don't get why you think singing/chanting 1312 or ACAB is acceptable however me labelling these morons as scum isn't?

A copper who has said on this thread that he has been on duty at Ibrox on match day, sitting on a Rangers fans forum calling Rangers fans scum ....

That doesn't sit pretty with me .

Like I said maybe you should ask the group why they chant ACAB, they are not hard to find.

Passing judgement, dearie me. [it's only a Forum, nothing important]

I was saying, someone who lets a Forum decide whether he is a Rangers fan or not, wasn't much of one in the first place.

Nothing about timposter or any other silly names.

But that's not what happened, I keep telling you that, you don't know what happened yet you still say some isn't a Rangers fan because of something you don't know anything about and when called on it instead of withdrawing it and admitting you don't know enough about it you keep trying to justify it. So yes, you passed judgement on a public forum, and if you didn't mean or don't think it matters then you should withdraw it.

@Bear_ and the others who 'support' the political chants, genuine question. Now that you know that a section of the Rangers support disagree with the chants, some to such a degree that they'd actually stop attending Ibrox because of them, do you still think it's okay to sing them and will you continue to do so?

Would you rather turn people away from going to support their team then temper your choice of songs?

So I should be bothered that someone who went to Ibrox through all the FTP and up to our knees, suddenly won't go because to tell the SNP to F#+k Off.

We will see at the next home game if all the fans stop going because BF1 had a pop at Fat Eck.

So I should be bothered that someone who went to Ibrox through all the FTP and up to our knees, suddenly won't go because to tell the SNP to F#+k Off.

We will see at the next home game if all the fans stop going because BF1 had a pop at Fat Eck.

So is that a 'no, I don't think they should stop'?

@Bear_ and the others who 'support' the political chants, genuine question. Now that you know that a section of the Rangers support disagree with the chants, some to such a degree that they'd actually stop attending Ibrox because of them, do you still think it's okay to sing them and will you continue to do so?

Would you rather turn people away from going to support their team then temper your choice of songs?

They can't be much of a supporter if they are put of going because of something like this. It was sung for about 1 or 2 minutes tops and they have every right to sing it if they want IMO. I haven't sung songs I don't like or believe in over the years but it certainly hasn't stopped me going and never will. There is better ways to drown out the sound as i've said before and like what has been done to get rid of the add ons to certain songs, other supporters just sing over the top and drown them out, instead of moaning on a forum where nothing will be done about anyones opinion lets be honest.

There was no bother at all at the game yet the police and stewards always stand right in front of the BF1 section with stoney faces like they own the place and intimidating supporters. They don't need to do this, a bit of common sense and dare I say lightheartedness would lift the feeling between them in an instant but I can't see that happening anytime soon.

But that's not what happened, I keep telling you that, you don't know what happened yet you still say some isn't a Rangers fan because of something you don't know anything about and when called on it instead of withdrawing it and admitting you don't know enough about it you keep trying to justify it. So yes, you passed judgement on a public forum, and if you didn't mean or don't think it matters then you should withdraw it.

A mod posted this . . . 'I had a forum member contact me last night telling me he's leaving the forum because of this bullshit. Tonight he tells me he's not Rangers fan any more.'

Now if it isn't true, or there is more to it, then the mod can tell me.

If there are other circumstances, of course I will withdraw what I said.

Where did the timposter come from?

Disagree, Pete. I'd suggest that the vast majority of the crowd are right behind BF1.

I doubt if the most are dying for Saturday to come so as they can have a quick Chant of"Stick your referendum"and "Fuck the SNP". If you really believe that then I feel you are far from the truth or the standard has dropped far further than I thought. I think you will find the most would prefer a repertoire of Rangers songs. I hope I am not wrong.