Never forgot that. Thing is, there is no one-person leadership at the club right now and if e.g. the Easdales are anywhere near as being described, they will get theor noses into our finances and any misdealings sure enough. Hence, I do not expect a hush-hush meltdown to happen again and if there is an open one on the horizon, the signals will be out in the public soon enough.

With the Easdales looking at the finances I expect money to be coming in - whether it's legal or not is another matter.

Now that the window is closed and we can't get rid of anyone, it's utter madness to be handing out deals to Zaliukas and Pandza.

We already have the following central defenders:

:bm::sf::ec::ch::rp::lg:

+

:jig:

Craig Mather deserves his P45 for this alone never mind all of his other disgusting antics.

With the Easdales looking at the finances I expect money to be coming in - whether it's legal or not is another matter.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough about the Easdales. I expect them to stop any leakage of money should they note it. And I'm sure they want a look into the books to see what happens.

Zappa, it is not Mather who wants another CH. I would assume he tries hard enough to get people out on loan or for good. But these chaps are on rather good deals ...

Maybe I wasn't clear enough about the Easdales. I expect them to stop any leakage of money should they note it. And I'm sure they want a look into the books to see what happens.

Zappa, it is not Mather who wants another CH. I would assume he tries hard enough to get people out on loan or for good. But these chaps are on rather good deals ...

But Mather has the authority to refuse Ally any more signings in an already swelling centre back position.