I'd go further. I really am not looking forward to it. I work most weekends but make trips up to see us when I am not. Or at least I did last year, am doing so this season and plan to the one after. If we go up (I don't like tempting fate) in successive seasons to the "top" of our arsehole, er, division ,..... then, I really will find it hard. I do want to see Rangers of course but I never want to see us play the timz again, I can't bear the thought of being that physically close to them or the Sheep or Hibs, Dundee Hibs - pretty much all of them actually. I feel the same re Dunfermline and, very much so, Hearts.

This is also my feelings, sad isn't it?.

I just want to watch the Rangers,the best thing,if I can call it that?,about last season,this season is I don't have to watch the BHEASTS or be anywhere near them, of course we can draw them in a cup tie before we get back to the '' top of Scottish football '', and I can honestly say I am not looking forward to that and that is a shame really because there is nothing better than humping the BHEASTS I feel I have lost that feeling. If we never played them again it would be too soon and I blame that on all that has gone on since our troubles began,the continued assault on Rangers and us fans through a BHEAST driven mHedia.

After all that drama I will probably still get excited about humping the BHEASTS, I just hope it is a long way off before we have to see these bastards in the flesh.

Indeed, so true re Rhegan - but did I read somewhere that he has been put on some UEFA professional board - or was that just a nightmare I had?

Believe it or not, it's worse than you think.

It's Neil Doncaster who has been appointed. Stand by for the imminent collapse of the Champions League.

At some point in 2011 an inter dimensional portal opened up and I was transported to a world where abject failure to govern the game results in six figure bonuses and promotion to European football administration, where the CEO of one side of a bitter rivalry can worm his way into a position of power and by proxy seek to damage and hinder his rivals success. This warped dimension is also one in which a state funded broadcaster can publicly and un-ashamedly persecute one club and it's fans.

It's the only explanation.

At some point in 2011 an inter dimensional portal opened up and I was transported to a world where abject failure to govern the game results in six figure bonuses and promotion to European football administration, where the CEO of one side of a bitter rivalry can worm his way into a position of power and by proxy seek to damage and hinder his rivals success. This warped dimension is also one in which a state funded broadcaster can publicly and un-ashamedly persecute one club and it's fans.

It's the only explanation.

Welcome to Scotland's " one nation many cultures" as long as you're not a Rangers supporting Protestant, totalitarian Republic work in progress..

I wonder what Rangers fans do actually want? Like a number of posters on here I really don't miss the SPL. I don't watch the highlights programme on a Sunday instead I wander the high numbers to find BBC NI and MOTD2 or the iPlayer for Gardener's World. I realised last season that I really don't care what the Celtic score is. On the odd occasion they lose someone invariably texts me and I chuckle but I can go weeks without knowing what their result was or even who they were playing. I watched them play Barcelona a couple of weeks ago because it was on STV. I don't know who half their side are, they'd players I've literally never heard of, I knew more of the Barca side.

As for the rest I'm vaguely aware who is doing well and who isn't. I like to hear that Motherwell are doing okay because I retain affection for Stuart McCall, my brother-in-law supports St Mirren so I hear how awful they are but beyond that I really have no interest.

How I wish we'd called their bluff last summer and applied to join the Cumbria Sunday league or whatever the bottom rung in England is. The standard wouldn't be much worse than just now and the potential so much more exciting. In two years time if all goes well we get to play St Johnstone and Ross County. Whoopee.

If we never play Celtic again I'd be perfectly content.