It is OUR forum.... i.e. the members forum.

Frankie, the admin and mods put the forum in place for ALL to enjoy. I dont think that any of the admin have such an ego as to consider it "theirs".

We prefer to consider everyone as equal participants.

Awe that's nice. Great stuff craig, thanks. I shall change the wording to "this" forum. :D

I thought Frankie was the boss, is it not his forum?

I am not sure who owns the rights to the forum but I like to think without all the posters he has 0x0. So it is our forum.

I will say we have a lot to thank Craig, Barry and Zappa for the running of the forum. One more thing is it costs them money so as we can enjoy our wee forum. The Rangers board should maybe take note and at least try to leave some flesh on the bones of the club.

It is OUR forum.... i.e. the members forum.

Frankie, the admin and mods put the forum in place for ALL to enjoy. I dont think that any of the admin have such an ego as to consider it "theirs".

We prefer to consider everyone as equal participants.

Beautifully put Craig. Sums up what Gersnet is all about and why it's a cut above all the other Rangers forums because you guys care about it so much. Sometimes it's easy to forget how much work goes in to make this a great place where we can all meet up to discuss the club we love. That hard work is certainly appreciated by this equal participant.

I am not sure who owns the rights to the forum but I like to think without all the posters he has 0x0. So it is our forum.

I will say we have a lot to thank Craig, Barry and Zappa for the running of the forum. One more thing is it costs them money so as we can enjoy our wee forum. The Rangers board should maybe take note and at least try to leave some flesh on the bones of the club.

What happened to Barry? Phenomenal poster and came across as a top bloke. He could could write articles that'd blow you away.

What happened to Barry? Phenomenal poster and came across as a top bloke. He could could write articles that'd blow you away.

Totally agree one of our best writers. Took on a very heavy study.