Point of order about this issue - please avoid the personal stuff; especially the crap about tickets.

I'm no fan of Mark but I see him at every game and he always seems to be in the same seat so unless someone else never goes, he must have his own season book and IIRC he's said as much on FF before.

A couple of weeks ago someone (or some people plural?) started spreading a rumour that the Trust had been reported to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) regarding the new DD scheme. Taipan who designed the scheme was answering questions about it on another forum and said he didn't know about any complaint. Anyway, I don't know if this is a separate issue or not, but there seems to be a number of regular attacks on the Trust from within our own fanbase.

I can't help wondering if the resigned board member being referred to is in any way linked to the curious case of complaints against investment fund manager John Bennett who was forced to withdraw from The Blue Knights?

He hasn't been on for a while.

I'm a bit confused by the replies on this thread. STV quote Mark D saying he can't comment on reports of his being asked to step down from the RST board. So far, I've seen Jack Irvine, the spivs, VB and RM blamed for this. Are you guys being serious? I have an awful feeling you might be.

I'm wondering what Mark's colleagues on the RST board have said abot these disgraceful lies. They have issued an immediate statement defending MD and refuting these scandalous allegations, yes?

I don't see anyone blaming other websites - just saying the news is being enjoyed. Fair enough, a lot of people don't like the guy.

It is interesting that the Trust haven't reacted to the news but it's the weekend so they may be busy and/or avoiding conflicting the investigation by commenting.

So there is an active RST investigation into MD's conduct? This is in addition to the complaint made by Allan Harris some 3 years ago?

I wonder if the new allegation is also of a financial nature, or perhaps some behavioural transgression?

This speculation can only damage the RST until someone comes clean.

This whole charade saddens me a great deal.

The internal bicker-fest has certainly upped its game. Unfortunately with no winners all round. Just losers.

I get the feeling that this is orchestrated.

The English were masters at the divide and rule concept, and I'm convinced that this is what we're seeing.

I'm more swayed by the timing of all this as opposed to any background.

I can't help wondering if the resigned board member being referred to is in any way linked to the curious case of complaints against investment fund manager John Bennett who was forced to withdraw from The Blue Knights?

I'm fairly sure it's not.