They don't even have the excuse of blaming the requisitioners for causing instability!

You should read the thread about it on RM. Totally the fault of the requisitioners and the fans groups. They fail to admit that the share price had dropped to 42p before the requisition went in.

To me it seems a big dilution is coming and those in the know are selling off what they can . Any talk of small shareholders (fans) grouping together to buy at this price (which appears cheap) is folly in my opinion . Normally share price is manipulated upwards before dilution , I can only assume this has proven impossible - no good news imminent , no prospect of jam tomorrow , no real faith in the board . No doubt the AGM voting was putting a bottom on the share price which no longer applies . I ask myself - who would buy even at this price ? .

I think there are a number of reasons for the share price being so low. 1. The boardroom unrest 2. The rumours of cost cutting and administration 3. The league we are in it could go on and on

Does anyone know of the top of their heads is there a team in England in a similar position to us and what their share price is?

Aye, Sheffield United......... Can't seem to find their share price anymore. Hopefully King or A.N Other is waiting for a similar scenario.

you would need to be mad to buy rangers shares just now imho. at any price

You had to be mad to buy them at any time, at any price. Buying them hasn't helped the club, and you lost half your dough in a few months. Saying that, I would have considered it at a penny a wip.

You had to be mad to buy them at any time, at any price. Buying them hasn't helped the club, and you lost half your dough in a few months. Saying that, I would have considered it at a penny a wip.

Educate me mate, i thought our input in shares helped keep the club running along with ST money!

Continuing small sales this afternoon saw the price down to 26p, no one who sold a 1,000 or more (largest 15,000) got more than 26p ; some buyers got in at 27p; only one deal for more than £1,000.

Not greatly significant but trend continues to be worrying.

Theoretically that's wiped15% off the value of the club since Thursday.

Educate me mate, i thought our input in shares helped keep the club running along with ST money!

You think we needed an extra £20m to run a club that had close to 40k book holders, to compete at the lowest level in Scottish football? At a very basic level, the fans actually put less in, than it cost to set up the IPO. It was set up to benefit the organisers only. I can't see any evidence whatsoever that the club is stronger because of it. The quicker we are back in private hands, the better. It's not a perfect solution, but it's the only way we can actually get real investment back into the club.

I don't blame McColl, or King, for taking nothing to do with it.