{re board taking wage cuts}

They might have no choice if they're going to be asking other staff to take cuts.

But if they said they were taking a 15% cut, who'd believe them? the could show "proof" they had while making up the difference by increasing their normal robbing and share scams. Their utter disregard for how they come across is shown in that they haven't even bothered with this kind of pretence.

Well accounted for like the wonga loan from Richard Hughes that made him 50 grand a week in interest over 9 weeks which we'd never have heard about if board meeting minutes from October 2012 hadn't been leaked?

If memory serves me I think it was £50,000 in total on a £200,000 loan rather than £50,000 a week; but daylight robbery nonetheless.

If memory serves me I think it was £50,000 in total on a £200,000 loan rather than £50,000 a week; but daylight robbery nonetheless.

As gunslinger said, that's the Ahmad loan you're think of. See board meeting minutes page 5 below.

The Zeus Capital/Richard Hughes loan was detailed on page 6 of the leaked board meeting minutes from October 2012 as being a £590k loan with an arrangement fee of £50k per week. See pages 5 and 6 below...

3xv66XM.jpg

ZcnAMRM.jpg

As gunslinger said, that's the Ahmad loan you're think of. See board meeting minutes page 5 below.

The Zeus Capital/Richard Hughes loan was detailed on page 6 of the leaked board meeting minutes from October 2012 as being a £590k loan with an arrangement fee of £50k per week. See pages 5 and 6 below...

3xv66XM.jpg

ZcnAMRM.jpg

I stand corrected and as stated earlier glad you're around to keep me on the straight and narrow.