The need for cost cutting was made explicit a few weeks ago and rightly or wrongly this avenue has been explored, no doubt this'll be another 'shame on you' moment but I don't particularly understand the shock and or what this has massively changed.

The need for better fiscal management has been apparent for a lot longer than a few weeks ago. Yet some supporters not only backed those responsible but actively discouraged those opposed to them. The only shock is that the apparently competent Wallace is cack-handed too. That budgets signed off in the summer were so spectacularly wrong should concern all of us.

I do if my words, actions and opinions actually have an influence on anything or if morality is called into question. Disagreeing on a boardroom and businessmen as football fans (remember we are meant to be football fans and not accountants) is not a crime and has no influence at all on what happens. most expressing their opinions are not even shareholders.

Right, so because you're not qualified we should ignore your views in future as you won't take any responsibility for them anyway?

Clearly you're angry and that's your entitlement but it seems bang out of order to me for you to aim the vitriol at the lifeblood of our club who keep it going and always have done.

You're the one who seems angry, I just pointed out that a large section of our support visibly encouraged the men who've led us to this point, again, and verbally attacked those who opposed them. I'm long past the anger stage and well into despair.

The need for better fiscal management has been apparent for a lot longer than a few weeks ago. Yet some supporters not only backed those responsible but actively discouraged those opposed to them. The only shock is that the apparently competent Wallace is cack-handed too. That budgets signed off in the summer were so spectacularly wrong should concern all of us.
Wallace has a real CV and I think you need to give him some time to try and sort the situation, as you say the budgeting has been mismanaged, I felt we were signing too many players at the time and the bonus revelations were very alarming.

Right, so because you're not qualified we should ignore your views in future as you won't take any responsibility for them anyway?
Up to others whether to ignore other people's views or not but I just find 'shame on you' quite dramatic, fans are the last people to blame, McCoist pretty much said that today. I'll assume you're having a dig at my opinions, even though for example I've been against Brian Stockbridge since August so it's not all clear cut.

You're the one who seems angry, I just pointed out that a large section of our support visibly encouraged the men who've led us to this point, again, and verbally attacked those who opposed them. I'm long past the anger stage and well into despair.
If we were in administration again i'd sort of see your point this but we're hardly in an unsalvageable situation, if Paul Murray's entire group had got on board they'd also be looking at cost cutting measures. This is all very far from clear cut as I said.

If we were in administration again i'd sort of see your point this but we're hardly in an unsalvageable situation, if Paul Murray's entire group had got on board they'd also be looking at cost cutting measures. This is all very far from clear cut as I said.

yeah starting with irvine and stockbridge and while they worked for free,.

thats the difference.