While we may not be able to take a good SPL team on in a cup game I personally believe that this team would still end at least second in the SPL. We may have to bring in 1 or 2 players but a one of cup game is totally different to a league season.

Wrong thread I think mate. I'm slagging the board in this one, not the team :)

Are you not still haunted by the DU debacle of last year? Do you think we have moved on significantly from that standard?

Wrong thread I think mate. I'm slagging the board in this one, not the team :)

Are you not still haunted by the DU debacle of last year? Do you think we have moved on significantly from that standard?

As I said I think playing these teams week in week out is different to a one of cup game. I think I was really replying to something you wrote.

Yep I think I was thinking on another thread. It is age I am still slowly trying to catch up.:ohoh:

This is a genuine question. Who do you consider controls us?

The chain, is as yet, still unbroken from Whyte. Not saying he is now pulling any strings, but the links remain. There are individual/s still keeping Stockbridge on the coal face. Who they are is anybodies guess. A good starting point might be the investors who prefer to remain anonymous, but who seem to wield more power than their actual shareholding would suggest.

The chain, is as yet, still unbroken from Whyte. Not saying he is now pulling any strings, but the links remain. There are individual/s still keeping Stockbridge on the coal face. Who they are is anybodies guess. A good starting point might be the investors who prefer to remain anonymous, but who seem to wield more power than their actual shareholding would suggest.

spot on tinman.

the same people who have appointed all our directors from start to today.

And who appointed our new CEO?

Does it matter? Someone had to do it. IMHO, there is an underlying paranoia that borders to the extreme. What ties would a former CEO of Manchester City have to any of the naughty naughty people up here? Or - dare I say it - Craig Whyte? Just to keep you posted:

Mr Wallace was employed by Manchester City Football Club, first as Chief Financial Officer (March 2009 - October 2010), and then as Chief Operating Officer (October 2010 - January 2013), during a period of unprecedented success in that club's history.

Whilst at Manchester City, Mr Wallace led the transformational changes in the business after the acquisition of the club by Abu Dhabi United Group, implementing world class business processes and corporate governance standards.

Before joining Manchester City, Mr Wallace was Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IMG Media, the global sports and entertainment media company, from October 2006 to March 2009.

Mr Wallace began his career at Ernst and Young where he qualified in 1986 as a Chartered Accountant. He then spent 20 years working in senior accounting and financial roles at oil company Conoco (now ConocoPhillips), Cable & Wireless and latterly as CFO of MTV Networks Europe.

Mr Wallace, originally from Dumfries, also has a degree in business management from Robert Gordon University.

Do you think that such a person a) is not his own man, b) needs any money that whoever at our board or from the conjectured "shadow cabinet" offers, and c) be a puppet of someone else? Some should, for the time being, take a step back and look how things will unfold. That said, the constant sniping will not change anything at the club anyway.