Almost a year in fact.

As I said before, he's not in that wage-group of people who needs constant employment. We could throw all sorts of stuff at him, but also should keep in mind that there could be rather simpler reasons, such as some illness (to him or his wife, children et al). And who's to say that he did not do some sort of advisor role or whatnot? As the saying goes, if you look all too hard into the Abyss, the Abyss will stare back at you.

As I said before, he's not in that wage-group of people who needs constant employment. We could throw all sorts of stuff at him, but also should keep in mind that there could be rather simpler reasons, such as some illness (to him or his wife, children et al). And who's to say that he did not do some sort of advisor role or whatnot? As the saying goes, if you look all too hard into the Abyss, the Abyss will stare back at you.

I wasn't really inferring anything just stating a fact.

Also so far as I have been able to google; no reason was ever given for his leaving Man City; where he certainly was not employed to SAVE money.

To be clear, personally I am happy with most of what he has said up to now; though he obviously made a complete codz? of the player wage reduction thing, which is worrying.

However, anything less than a thorough and robust plan at the end of the 120 days (which is not half way through yet) will start the alarm bells ringing.

I wasn't really inferring anything just stating a fact.

Also so far as I have been able to google; no reason was ever given for his leaving Man City; where he certainly was not employed to SAVE money.

To be clear, personally I am happy with most of what he has said up to now; though he obviously made a complete codz? of the player wage reduction thing, which is worrying.

However, anything less than a thorough and robust plan at the end of the 120 days (which is not half way through yet) will start the alarm bells ringing.

I'm surprised you have bought this 120 day pish. It's clearly to just buy time until season book time. What exactly are people expecting at the end of it? A well thought out and publicised business plan? Millions of new investment to be spent on the team? A magical new, honest, and productive board, working for the good of Rangers?

You have to admire our supports stubborn optimism, if nothing else.

Since when did ST renewal time started at the end of ... March?

Since we were projected to be potless in April? I should've said when the propaganda for book sales start, but it wouldn't surprise me if we did start selling early. It would be preferable to the Wonga loan we have lined up.

Sidenote ... as I suggested earlier.

If King wants to help the club out without much great loss to himself, he could buy up a large chunk of ST for next season now and give the finances to the club under supervision of someone he ellects. Someone to make sure that the money is indeed spend solely on the club. He could then start selling the ST to the supporters at the normal fee and would essentially only make a "loss" if his chunk is not been sold out. Obviously, that would only be a temporary solution, as the club would have to look for further investment as the ST budget of next season would be called in earlier and may be missing at the tail end next season. But that is - right now - a year and some hopefully decent enough financial planning away.

it wont be king buying season books i promise you that.

if the spivs want him to prop them up and rescue them from their gross financial mismanagement then they will have to bite the bullet.

who knows though ally and the players may rescue them. a scottish cup win would go a long way.