FT 3-3. We were poor but the ref had a lot to do with the scoreline. I know that sounds weak but he cheated, pure and simple. Denied a stonewaller that he saw quite clearly for us, gave them one for nothing - and a blizzard of other biased stuff. Penalty scorer for them seemed to give us a "GIRUY, orange bastards" as part of his celebration (so I hear, didn't see it but he clearly did something)

We should still be able to beat a Stenhousemuir at home - no matter how bad the referee is. Another embarrassing result from McCoist

Yes that is true too. Still it was a jaw dropping show of bias and I fear that's what it will be like every week when we get back to the shithole that is the "pinnacle" of the game in our country

Disgraceful today. For people to blame the referee instead of looking in the mirror and accepting how poor we were is astonishing.

The referee actually helped us out at Dalys goal as it was never a Rangers corner!

A pathetic performance by a bunch of imposters who care nothing for our club.

Not sure how much more I can take and its good to know I am not alone with thousands of empty seats in the ground again.