Does anyone know if this is 5400 fans plus 30 RSCs, or 5400 fans including 30 RSCs?

I suspect the latter.

Still, its not shabby, but a pile of work to be done yet before it's the type of numbers that will give the board sleepless nights.

Does anyone know if this is 5400 fans plus 30 RSCs, or 5400 fans including 30 RSCs?

I suspect the latter.

Still, its not shabby, but a pile of work to be done yet before it's the type of numbers that will give the board sleepless nights.

It'll be plus.

The Union of Fans will hand out leaflets at the William Hill Scottish Cup quarter-final with Albion Rovers at Ibrox on Sunday.

It is understood a total of 30,000 flyers, which outline the objectives of the group, have been printed and will be handed to supporters at the game.

The leaflets urge fans to register their interest in putting their season ticket cash into a trust on their official website.

The Union, an umbrella group comprising six supporters organisations, intend to release the funds to the club when their demands are met.

Over 5,000 Rangers supporters have so far pledged to withold their season ticket money on the Union of Fans website.

And over 30 supporters' clubs from all over the world have also contacted the organisation to indicate their backing for the plan.

Former Rangers director Dave King is set to fly to Scotland next week to oversee the setting up of a Trust.

Elsewhere, the Union Bears, one of the groups in the Union of Fans, will stage a banner protest on Sunday.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/rangers/30000-flyers-for-rangers-supporters-154904n.23632195?

One thing I don't get with the Trust thingy....

If fans are paying their season ticket money into this independent trust, how do they actually get their season ticket??? The club aren't gonna give out tickets, If they ain't got payment for them. Can whoever is running the trust guarantee that see person who puts the money in will get their season ticket when funds are released???

I'm not a season ticket holder, so it doesn't effect me....but just wondering.

One thing I don't get with the Trust thingy....

If fans are paying their season ticket money into this independent trust, how do they actually get their season ticket??? The club aren't gonna give out tickets, If they ain't got payment for them. Can whoever is running the trust guarantee that see person who puts the money in will get their season ticket when funds are released???

I'm not a season ticket holder, so it doesn't effect me....but just wondering.

I think that's one of the main questions for King as many fans, supporters of him or not, like where they sit and won't want to risk their seat for anything.

As it stands 5000 signatories is a decent number but it's only around 15% of season ticket holders and who knows how many of these people will really follow through on their pledge? I can't see the boardroom being overly worried so far.

I don't think they could afford a 15 percent drop. But we certainly need much more to put them under any real pressure.

If we get enough books in trust you can be sure the club will activate smart cards one game at a time as the money is released.