He did it with eck, like i said last night it was confirmed on real radio something was going on and then chick just said it as well "What happens if fergusson doesn't like the new tactics once the next manager is in".

Player power. fuck him

i'm sorry but until i hear the full story about whats going on i won't be back at ibrox.

sickening whats happened over the past week and tbh its just the icing on what has been a fucking disgraceful few years.

We the fans have been continually shat on and this is the last straw.

as i said before. until i hear the full truth i'll not be back.

He did it with eck, like i said last night it was confirmed on real radio something was going on and then chick just said it as well "What happens if fergusson doesn't like the new tactics once the next manager is in".

Player power. fuck him

Maybe it shows how he loves the club. He could see the pish PLG was spilling into the club and didnt like it.

He has rangers in the heart and i would rather have him at the club than PLG.

Im pretty sure he never did anything to this degree against eck. Your just having a wee mump and moan there.

Maybe it shows how he loves the club. He could see the pish PLG was spilling into the club and didnt like it.

He has rangers in the heart and i would rather have him at the club than PLG.

Im pretty sure he never did anything to this degree against eck. Your just having a wee mump and moan there.

There were rumblings he was dicking Eck around too - I can't confirm so it is only speculation.

Yes he does have Rangers in the heart - however, the manager makes the playing decisions, not the players.

I don't want Ferguson to leave - but given the recent developments would you not agree that this looks like player power has seen the manager leave (however DM sugar coats it) ? And that, in my opinion, sends the wrong signals to potential managers.

but on a more serious note.

what happens with the next manager who comes in??

what does he do with the likes of mcgregor, boyd and ferguson? - the three clearly have a clique and what manager in their right mind would take on this poisoned chalice of a job?

Things need to come out ASAP or its obvious we're going to end up with another eck situation where we've got a manager who noone really has any faith in and we struggle even more domestically.

I truly am flabbergasted by whats happened and its so disheartening.

Guest HazukiSan

I doubt this is the BF factor, take one look at PLG in press conferences/interviews and he's hardly shown a great enthusiasm from the job.

As for him going, well if if is truely by mutual consent then best he goes. Given his signing and game record he's hardly been a success and surely someone else can do better.

There were rumblings he was dicking Eck around too - I can't confirm so it is only speculation.

Yes he does have Rangers in the heart - however, the manager makes the playing decisions, not the players.

I don't want Ferguson to leave - but given the recent developments would you not agree that this looks like player power has seen the manager leave (however DM sugar coats it) ? And that, in my opinion, sends the wrong signals to potential managers.

Something like this clearly was going on when eck was in charge and we could all see it from the way the players never looked like the gave a f**k.

I remember through all those games we struggled against the other teams in the league thinking there must have been something wrong with the dressing room spirit as it never looked like they were up for it.

This rumour of there being dressing room dissent towards the coach seems to be true.