David Somers buys 35,000 shares + Easdale buys more shares

Buying shares in the company. Wonder if the noisy hecklers and bystanders will do likewise

So fans aren't allowed a view on the board unless they're shareholders?

It's easy for Somers to do it as he has all the inside information, cashflows, management accounts etc, and can influence the way the company is run. I can't see what's attractive for anyone else without that information.

So fans aren't allowed a view on the board unless they're shareholders?

It's easy for Somers to do it as he has all the inside information, cashflows, management accounts etc, and can influence the way the company is run. I can't see what's attractive for anyone else without that information.

It was a sarcastic reference to DK & his merryband

No, but in something as emotional as football, the symbolism is important

I think that's a fair point.

IMO, Dave King's PR and overall argument would be stronger if he had a reasonably sized share-holding. Same went for McColl and Paul Murray.

Between the three of them, they could have had a decent sized bloc of shares by now so their position may be seen as more credible by the institutions they're trying to persuade.

Of course, maybe they do have a holding but I wouldn't see mow much value there'd be in keeping that private.

No, but in something as emotional as football, the symbolism is important

Important to who?

I'm concerned that he sees a way of personally gaining and that worries me. I'd be happier if he wasn't a shareholder.

There's a double your money opportunity here, assuming you think we will be back in the CL in a reasonable timescale. It's also assuming there won't be another insolvency event, or a de-listing. All things considered, I think I'd rather spin a roulette wheel, than invest.