when you look at duff & phelps in comparison to the outfit that did the same type of job for hearts its night and day there was something going on from the start with whytes desperation to appoint duff & phelps

when you look at duff & phelps in comparison to the outfit that did the same type of job for hearts its night and day there was something going on from the start with whytes desperation to appoint duff & phelps

The germ of it started a long time ago with SDM, David Grier and a floating charge.

Hand picked by Whyte were they not?

I think Whyte wanted D&P because his plan was to get the assets returned to him after administration when presumably he would have sold them on to someone debt free.However after D&P discovered what he'd been up to I.e. not paying over PAYE & NI that was never going to be possible

No they weren't, and I think they made it clear at the time of rejection that it was never happening

i've seen emails from d@p confirming to the blue knights that hmrc were on board with it.

i am pretty sure greens involvement with whyte changed there mind. the notion hmrc don't do cva's is nonsense.

i've seen emails from d@p confirming to the blue knights that hmrc were on board with it.

i am pretty sure greens involvement with whyte changed there mind. the notion hmrc don't do cva's is nonsense.

They certainly don't do CVA's when such a low percentage is being offered

I just logged into the official web site and looked at the season ticket section and found this

It’s not just your seat…

You are keeping it warm for the generations to come.

Because Rangers Football Club is bigger than any individual.

We are a team with over 50 thousand players.

Never giving up, even when the odds are stacked against us.

This is a place where legends never die, they grow

Where even the players are lifelong fans.

Together we can make sure there’s always a Rangers.

Renew your ticket for the coming season

No Season tickets are available

Is this new?, or has this always been shown?

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productSeason.aspx