Rofl. Absolute nonsense Berliner and as for using Wiki as a source. Lmfao. C'mon man!

We signed 5 new players before Seb Faure ffs. He didn't come in until late August.

The 6 players stuff is absolute excuse-filled deflective horse shit. We had many more on the books that summer even before our first signing was made.

So Faure was one of the newbies then, and McCoist referred to one of the three listed seperatly - i.e. Hutton, Perry, and/or Hegarty - when speaking of six "first teamers". No big deal. Having checked on Hegarty, it was probably him who was not referred to as a "first teamer".

SC, what is difficult to understand about "first team players"?

So Faure was one of the newbies then, and McCoist referred to one of the three listed seperatly - i.e. Hutton, Perry, and/or Hegarty - when speaking of six "first teamers". No big deal. Having checked on Hegarty, it was probably him who was not referred to as a "first teamer".

SC, what is difficult to understand about "first team players"?

Nothing, that is not my problem. My problem is people claiming Allys job was made harder and his ineptness justified because we started the season with 6 players on our books which has been claimed but was not actually the case. We started our first match of the season with almost every player a full international and all existing oldco Rangers players, Ian Black apart.

Back on topic we go into Allys 4th season as manager, on the back of 3 failures with the second strongest squad in the country, second highest wage bill in the country and Allys 2nd strongest squad since taking over and a squad easily strong enough to battle it out for 4 domestic honours. The choices Ally has at his disposal in Scottish football terms are unbelievable. And i doubt we are done yet either.

There are no excuses for failure this season. A treble must be the bare minimum. If he doesn't win the Ramsdens at the 3rd time of asking..........wow. Unthinkable.

No manager in the history of the Scottish lower leagues has ever been backed as much as Ally has by their board. It's high time for him to give the club and the fans something back after taking so much out and so many failures.

we had over 60 full time players post admin.

If you count all people aged 18 and less in there as full time players, indeed. I spoke of first team players, as did McCoist at the time. And I reckon he knew fine well that Davis, Bocanegra, Goian and Broadfoot wouldn't hang about either.