Lets face it, aside from Boyd, Macleod and Wallace we need a whole new team for the SPL. I doubt we will get more than a good season out of Miller.

Bell - will do fine in goal in the SPL

Mohsni, and I am obviously guessing, I think will come good when the level of competition increases - I get the distinct impression he finds these lower divisions "too easy" - I think he CAN step up.

Law - still has the potential to be a more than decent SPL midfielder. Needs to find more consistency

Aird - this young lad, as he gains experience through games, should be good enough for the SPL

Templeton - did OK with Hearts in the SPL - if he can get the head down, work hard and find consistency then he also is plenty good enough for the SPL

McKay - he is another that if he could just buckle down, work hard, screw the nut, could be a decent enough player in the SPL.

Miller - I actually think we can still get a couple of seasons out of Miller - I think we can get at least one decent SPL season from him

As for the rest.....

McGregor - St Mirren defender, hopefully not his level....

Foster - nope, not good enough

McCulloch - past it, sadly

Smith - decent enough squad player

Faure - play him at CB (maybe DM) or not at all.

Daly - no thanks

Clark - needs game time for us to determine if he is good enough for that level.

Black - not my cup of tea, but think he had a decent season this year.

Peralta - no thanks

I know I've forgotten some - but I think you are being a little harsh on SOME of them. Some will do as cheap squad fillers whilst we could do with plenty moving on, sadly.

Peralta was outstanding against Dundee Utd, by far the best player on the pitch that day.

Is this going to go down the same route as the Hutton conversation ? One game in a season does not make him a suitable player for us. He had far more games this season that were below average than he had where he performed well. If he is to have a future at the club then he really needs to step up his level of performance AND his consistency

Bell - will do fine in goal in the SPL

Mohsni, and I am obviously guessing, I think will come good when the level of competition increases - I get the distinct impression he finds these lower divisions "too easy" - I think he CAN step up.

Law - still has the potential to be a more than decent SPL midfielder. Needs to find more consistency

Aird - this young lad, as he gains experience through games, should be good enough for the SPL

Templeton - did OK with Hearts in the SPL - if he can get the head down, work hard and find consistency then he also is plenty good enough for the SPL

McKay - he is another that if he could just buckle down, work hard, screw the nut, could be a decent enough player in the SPL.

Miller - I actually think we can still get a couple of seasons out of Miller - I think we can get at least one decent SPL season from him

As for the rest.....

McGregor - St Mirren defender, hopefully not his level....

Foster - nope, not good enough

McCulloch - past it, sadly

Smith - decent enough squad player

Faure - play him at CB (maybe DM) or not at all.

Daly - no thanks

Clark - needs game time for us to determine if he is good enough for that level.

Black - not my cup of tea, but think he had a decent season this year.

Peralta - no thanks

I know I've forgotten some - but I think you are being a little harsh on SOME of them. Some will do as cheap squad fillers whilst we could do with plenty moving on, sadly.

Would agree with most here Craig, tho i have doubhts about Moshni, seen him make too many mistakes against diddys

Would agree with most here Craig, tho i have doubhts about Moshni, seen him make too many mistakes against diddys

Aye, right now I couldn't disagree with that on Mohsni. But I think (I guess hope more than think) that his lack of discipline is because he gets bored and thinks it is too easy. We will find out this year for sure. Anymore clangers and we will be agreeing for sure.

I have heard the big fella is great to have around the club though - great demeanour, great with his time, great attitude, loves being at the Club - so I obviously hope he comes good.

Is this going to go down the same route as the Hutton conversation ? One game in a season does not make him a suitable player for us. He had far more games this season that were below average than he had where he performed well. If he is to have a future at the club then he really needs to step up his level of performance AND his consistency

Not at all Craig, he won't make it here, i was just saying he has had one sensational match, the rest have been dreadful. It shows that there is something there but we won't ever get it out of him consistently for whatever reason.

That's got to be a worry. The wages for the new signings will be covered by the wages of the players who've left, but it doesn't look as if we're cutting costs by much if anything. With the poor season ticket sales figures, you really have to wonder where the money is going to come from.

I would think that Boyd's wages (depending on who you believe) will be covered by increased ST sales of 1,000 - 2,000, which is realistic IMHO.

Whilst Miller & Boyd are not de Boer & Mols (always worth the admission money alone in my view), if they hit it off and score goals which I firmly expect at this level, then the non-ST's will come out on a game to game basis as well.

And BH.... seriously, Peralta as a right wing back ? I tried for as long as I could but the ONLY thing that I have seen him bring to us is a half-decent dead ball. Other than that he runs about like a headless chicken and provides very little to the team. If that is as good as it gets for us then we are still in trouble.

My point was not that he's a fantastic player but that if we play 3-5-2 he would be our best option at RWB. He's a tenacious player who has more skill than we've seen so far and would benefit from a run in the team and yes, he can take a mean free kick.

He needs a run in the team to produce consistent form.

I would really hope he gets a chance to prove himself this season; we need to see if he can mature as a player and as a man.